**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The chief print western shirt is up.. maybe its been up but I just noticed it

got the chance to try that shirt on and the quality is CHEAP. a sleeve button came off from unbuttoning it... and those metal snap buttons look and feel like absolute crap. the only saving grace is that graphic.

I love the color blocking on this jacket it's definitely on my list

^^^yeah the indian chambray shirt has been on the website for a while! It's just chilling in my cart for the last 3 days

got the chance to try that shirt on and the quality is CHEAP. a sleeve button came off from unbuttoning it... and those metal snap buttons look and feel like absolute crap. the only saving grace is that graphic.

For some reason my hype has gone down for this shirt, I find myself more into indian/ Aztec patterns then graphics. I'm all about tartan, plaid, camo and color blocking.

I was on the fence because the graphic says "Ralph Lauren", but that with the info that you posted...this one is an instant pass. Looks good, but quality is the thing that I look at the most all in my RL purchases. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
First off, I see you PS. Aight, aight. Los internetos in the building.
Just makes me bump the OG green Polo Cup Contest polo higher on my list!!

Yeah, I didn't make these. These are official rl literature. Don't ask me how I got em. When/if they drop, you can thank me then. And theres more where that came from, follow me.

Who's coppin the Yosemite Fanny Pack?

And then theres this

Got a look at some fall and my god, you thought spring was gonna be expensive. $1000 Horse head patchwork cardigan. Indian head cardigans and varsity's. P patch varsity w/ bulldog. Allover Pwing chinos. A few items that match that P cardigan including a 1967 pennant polo. Gothic P sweatsuits. It's actually called the Stadium Collection. Follow me.

Last edited:
:x :x :x :x :x @ that info…

a lot of stuff has been added to the sale, makes sense as it will be going on for 2 weeks, too many deals….

Last edited:
Yeah, I didn't make these. These are official rl literature. Don't ask me how I got em. When/if they drop, you can thank me then. And theres more where that came from, follow me.

Who's coppin the Yosemite Fanny Pack?

And then theres this

Got a look at some fall and my god, you thought spring was gonna be expensive. $1000 Horse head patchwork cardigan. Indian head cardigans and varsity's. P patch varsity w/ bulldog. Allover Pwing chinos. A few items that match that P cardigan including a 1967 pennant polo. Gothic P sweatsuits. It's actually called the Stadium Collection. Follow me.
Damn i can not wait to see these pics!

So they ran out of the Varen boots?? They had a fsr after the last sale..... I doubt ppl jumped on them like that..... If anyone knows where I can cop that shoot me a pm that.

I forgot the indian head patchwork crewneck.
ahhhh shiet now we're talkin.

ahaha cmon I think 75% is a safe time to buy bro…

Frank - Those shirts are interesting, I would grab one or two

The chief print western shirt is up.. maybe its been up but I just noticed it

Good time to rack up on some basics with this sale, stuff is cheap
lol your right i was actually thinking of a online coupon and not the actually percentage since MELT20 no longer works.

Just quoting what was said on last page

What I'm referring to is the items that don't say "last chance sale above them" for example:

The ones on the right say last chance sale but on the left they don't. Is there a chance those can go down more?

So they ran out of the Varen boots?? They had a fsr after the last sale..... I doubt ppl jumped on them like that..... If anyone knows where I can cop that shoot me a pm that.

I'm sure they did… the price just got better and better… the problem with waiting for the lowest price is stuff selling out and missing out on your size..

Frank thanks for the info. Fall sounds incredible. I hope that the product thats sold stores is as good as the concept. This Spring has been disappointing with the low quality western shirt news and the Beacon patch work being turned into a housecoat with the button delete.

There's some hunting for older items that will keep me busy until then.

hahaha @ house coat… Is the beacon hoodie of good quality at least? I still want the tiger jacket, definite bad news on the western shirt being no good…

I'm sure they did… the price just got better and better… the problem with waiting for the lowest price is stuff selling out and missing out on your size..
Damn man smh, I really wanted them.... Lesson learned, if you see a sz 10 on somewhere please hit me up... Never again!!

So will the next season have something similar?

Honestly… keep your eyes peeled on the website, there are always returns and sometimes stuff pop up out of no where, then theres always ebay, do a search and see what you can find. People buy on RL and resell just like everything else. Good luck on your search bro… as far as next season, I have no idea.

Frank thanks for the info. Fall sounds incredible. I hope that the product thats sold stores is as good as the concept. This Spring has been disappointing with the low quality western shirt news and the Beacon patch work being turned into a housecoat with the button delete.

There's some hunting for older items that will keep me busy until then.

Isn't that always the case with Ralph thou , spring and summer is lacking but fall and winter bring the heat. As for me I got at least 100k of stuff to flood eBay with for the now that I got 80% of my gear shipped to one location. Also saving on spring and summer items is definatlley gonna help out on the Tesla

Back
Top Bottom