**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Frank thanks for the info. Fall sounds incredible. I hope that the product thats sold stores is as good as the concept. This Spring has been disappointing with the low quality western shirt news and the Beacon patch work being turned into a housecoat with the button delete.

There's some hunting for older items that will keep me busy until then.

There should be at least 2 more native american inspired pieces just this spring alone not counting the hoody that was posted a few pages back. Some would say the quality on that is not up to par either but I think this stuff is just made for warmer weather so it feels cheaper. Spring is deep, just wait and see. I see they priced the serape parka at $800.

Still so bummed I missed the oilskin camo jacket and the hoodie
If anyone is selling hmu

If you wear M I have both.

Imma drop the hashtag #RalphLaurenNT on ig and make it do what it do...

Is this what we're going with then?

:wow: You have a real task on your hands. I'll stay posted.

What I wore to the office today...

Purple Label Shearling Biker Jacket, Polo Cashmere Tneck with lambskin elbows, Polo Flannel Riding Pant with Lambskin, Ralph Lauren Chelsea Boots, Polo leather gloves

Nice dude

Just got in my 2 dipset hoodie M/L.... Keeping the M. If anybody is looking for a L shoot me a pm.

STILL need this in a Medium. :smh:

Sidenote:
I've tried, I've tried, I tried...

I can't not get into anything beacon, Aztec, out Indian print...

Indian graphic, yes...

But that bloodclaat print, mi can't do it dawg..

Go for it @rrlegend

Link me @kushdrygoods

Damn my wish list is populating quickly man, that camo polo is up, the phoenix sweater, and the beacon hoodie….. I don't know where this money is coming from, wedding in June.. :smh:

Berko, Kush, Frank...much appreciated.

There should be at least 2 more native american inspired pieces just this spring alone not counting the hoody that was posted a few pages back. Some would say the quality on that is not up to par either but I think this stuff is just made for warmer weather so it feels cheaper. Spring is deep, just wait and see.
. You're right. The spring peices made from a linen cotton blend do fell much cheaper than the winter sweaters made from wool. This makes it tough on me when I see the spring belted tagged at 1500. lThanks for the info. I know I will add one native knits from this season. Just waiting until the all surface so I can make a quality pick.

Mosneaks and Polopirate, it's good to see people who really wanted the Oly cardigan be able to purchase.

Go for it @rrlegend

Link me @kushdrygoods

Damn my wish list is populating quickly man, that camo polo is up, the phoenix sweater, and the beacon hoodie….. I don't know where this money is coming from, wedding in June.. :smh:

Yeah that south western hoodie fleece is FIRE

Thanks Grizz… No need to wait on price drops man, thats what I'm here for… when you fellas need to shop get at me, my prices usually beat that first and second sale price :D

Back
Top Bottom