**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Tryna keep up with this whole "Flaguary" scheme... gotta start posting pics on ig and here more tho.. smh

Don't mind the dirty mirror..

Last edited:

Had an impulse buy, now I'm rethinking about it. Would this hit sales rack?

Also if anyone is looking to buy one of these, check the eagle's eyes (if you're nit-picky like me, some had the red eye on top of the forehead or even on the beak).

Had an impulse buy, now I'm rethinking about it. Would this hit sales rack?

Also if anyone is looking to buy one of these, check the eagle's eyes (if you're nit-picky like me, some had the red eye on top of the forehead or even on the beak).
i'm almost certain these will hit sales, they're at every dept store.

Last edited:

I just picked up my hat from the tailors (left one) and so completes my custom hat project on these hats, I have one more to do, which I have wanted to custom since the 90's haha

Found these gems at moms crib last night.... Used to wear these like every day going to take them to shoe guy to have cleaned up.

So I seen that the Polo Romance fragrance is back, being that I have Blue, Black, & Red I'm in search of Silver Romance for Men. Anyone have a clue?

I dont want to sound lame but I was in Macy's the other day and seen RL with a bear instead of the horse, I seen this online somewhere as well, just wanted to know if this was part of new collection. I usually just go in the store and pick up what I like. Judging from the looks of this thread, Im not as into polo as I once thought, some of you dont be playing
laugh.gif

I dont want to sound lame but I was in Macy's the other day and seen RL with a bear instead of the horse, I seen this online somewhere as well, just wanted to know if this was part of new collection. I usually just go in the store and pick up what I like. Judging from the looks of this thread, Im not as into polo as I once thought, some of you dont be playing :lol:

The Ralph Lauren Bear has been around for many years since the early 90's. What your seeing now online and in Macys is the retro or "Bring it Back" campaign reintroducing the iconic Bear Collection. So those shirts and sweaters you see, are kind of a special collection. Feel free to buy if you like it. You may not see them again for yrs to come

The Ralph Lauren Bear has been around for many years since the early 90's. What your seeing now online and in Macys is the retro or "Bring it Back" campaign reintroducing the iconic Bear Collection. So those shirts and sweaters you see, are kind of a special collection. Feel free to buy if you like it. You may not see them again for yrs to come
Oh ok good looking, I thought those joints were hot, just was unaware if they started a new collection, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom