**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Why are Ralph Lauren Polo consumers so hard on USPA?
Lol the real answer (at least for me) is straight up biting. USPA bites ralphs styles at every turn. Dont believe me check uspa out online or in stores for yourself. They're not even low key with their biting they blatantly take raphs styles, so much so that USPA was forced to put "not affiliated with ralph lauren polo co." on the tags of everything they sell. Also when this is brought up USPA consumers try to say USPA was around way before ralph. This is true they were founded in 1890 where as ralph lauren polo was founded in 1967. HOWEVER uspa didnt start selling their clothing until 1981 AFTER ralph had already established his polo brand.

it ain't Ralph tho

sorry, i had to lol
:lol:

Lol the real answer (at least for me) is straight up biting. USPA bites ralphs styles at every turn. Dont believe me check uspa out online or in stores for yourself. They're not even low key with their biting they blatantly take raphs styles, so much so that USPA was forced to put "not affiliated with ralph lauren polo co." on the tags of everything they sell. Also when this is brought up USPA consumers try to say USPA was around way before ralph. This is true they were founded in 1890 where as ralph lauren polo was founded in 1967. HOWEVER uspa didnt start selling their clothing until 1981 AFTER ralph had already established his polo brand.
I understand, I just still can't think of a legitimate reason to laugh at a person that buys USPA.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I understand, I just still can't think of a legitimate reason to laugh at a person that buys USPA.
That's because there isn't a legitimate reason.  Due to the blatant copyright infringement, the brand itself is a laughing stock to Ralph Lauren enthusiasts.  

Anyone laughing at a person based on the cloth covering their skin needs to find the highest balcony and jump.

Last edited:
:lol:

The only people that get laughed at for wearing uspa are the ones that try super hard to stunt in it. But that goes for anyone who buys stuff just to try an stunt in it, true religion, gucci any brand you buy solely to stunt on ig or twitter or whatever will get you laughed at. Word to all them goofy been had polo youtube videos. Uspa as a BRAND is something to be clowned due to the reasons above but only the people who buy it to try and stunt in it are to be laughed at not the ppl who buy it just because they dont care about design, see what im saying??

The only people that get laughed at for wearing uspa are the ones that try super hard to stunt in it. But that goes for anyone who buys stuff just to try an stunt in it, true religion, gucci any brand you buy solely to stunt on ig or twitter or whatever will get you laughed at. Word to all them goofy been had polo youtube videos. Uspa as a BRAND is something to be clowned due to the reasons above but only the people who buy it to try and stunt in it are to be laughed at not the ppl who buy it just because they dont care about design, see what im saying??

All of this. Repped. I wouldn't laugh at anyone who wears USPA, I mean if you trying to show out then good on you. I wouldn't think less of someone who wears it. I'm team Ralph, ever since I could afford to buy it I wear it. But if someone can't afford it or whatever I wouldn't clown them or anything. I don't care how much Polo anyone has in their collection, there is always someone out there who has a better collection. I mean it would be equivalent to someone who wears more upscale clothing than one of us trying to clown. If I'm laughing at someone it won't because of what they wear, to me that's bogus. But with all that said, I personally prefer Ralph Lauren. It doesn't make me more or less than anyone who doesn't.

Why are Ralph Lauren Polo consumers so hard on USPA?

Great perspective SMB, many brands like USPA know their is a market for them to capitalize off highly familiarize brand such as RL and create something similar but at an affordable level, for many consumers that cannot afford RL at retail prices. (Personally I rarely buy at retail for RL ). For many others not in the know "a shirt is a shirt" "aka a Benz is to me just a car" -Kendrick Lamar. No need to feel anyway towards people who wear USPA

The best part of it is Ralph can be got for below retail, not basic Ralph, but good pieces. I like to hit up Dillard's because there's always a sell, but for plain tees I hit up the outlet because I can afford almost most Polo, but I'm not going to spend more than I have to for simple stuff like t shirts.

USPA, Beverly Hills Polo Club, Knights of the Round... All wack. They bite, they never write, that's not polite...
I saw a dude and his lil son at the mall decked out in USPA from the hat on down and I just busted out laughing. It just happened. Uncontrollable. It's not like I think any less of someone who werars whatever or that I'm better than anyone cause I wear Polo. It's just that old school, hood mentality that will probably never escape me, oh well... I grew up in an era where if you wasn't geared, you were nothing. If you wasn't fresh, you got clowned.

Some people think Ralph Lauren polo and uspa are the same, had dude argue this point, he still didn't believe me even when he was told by several other folks.

All this USPA talk had me thinking about this.

What threw me off is that they actually have stores. USPA is filtered through Marshall's in Canada. About the only place I've seen it on a rack here.

Like what has been posted before I never clown people that just wear USPA. I confess that it has brought some laughter at times but always directed at the guy that thinks he's the freshest in the spot. Especially when he is posted with a dime. I don't care if you have a dime on your arm you still are gonna get a funny look from me.

^
mean.gif
laugh.gif
  was at the outlets on Sunday and saw the USPA outlet store, it was more packed than the RL outlet
mean.gif

on a better side note the girl at Macy's on Sunday told me the 25% off men's sale will be starting on the 25th or 26th, sorry if mentioned already

I will be getting my $1,000 plus purchase from saturday price adjusted
pimp.gif

Last edited:
All this USPA talk had me thinking about this.

What threw me off is that they actually have stores. USPA is filtered through Marshall's in Canada. About the only place I've seen it on a rack here.

They have it at Winners in Canada too lol smh.

Back
Top Bottom