**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I feel like there is a legal issue here as far as honoring some orders and not others. True they are within their rights to cancel all orders based on the fact the code was not meant to be distributed to the public. BUT, if they are going to say they will honor it I feel like they have to honor them all, not just pick and choose which orders to honor. I know if this happened at a physical store they would not be able to pick and choose who gets the products they pay for. From what I hear Federal laws regarding e-commerce are inadequate and state laws cannot apply to parties conducting business across state line via internet. I know if my order was canceled I would call and hear what they have to say about this. They might just give it to you.

I'm no expert here, but I would guess that in brick and mortars, the impetus to treat each customer equally is rooted in the history of civil rights. A store can't screw around because they would be so vulnerable to an accusation that different treatment was based on discrimination against a "protected class" characteristic. ...Online, there's more wiggle room, though there are still ways to profile. All I'm saying though is that this sounds like a CYA policy, and your A needs less C-ing online.

Eh I dont think theres much of a legal issue as far as honoring orders goes, especially when its specified the discount is for "EMPLOYEES" only but I do think theres an issue with not honoring returns/exchanges AFTER the order is complete. No where did it ever say they will not honor returns/exchanges. So I dont see why my bank wouldn't issue my money back if they decide not to.

Unless I'm wrong and they did state they will not allow returns/exchanges for items bought with this discount ?

I guess you could try to argue that unless it was announced at the time of order that standard return/exchange policies would not apply, they should be held to their de facto policy. But, frankly, companies aren't obligated to offer refunds or exchanges at all, so they are withholding a privilege, not a right. I don't think you'd win that argument. ...They'd have a better chance of accusing you of fraud for posing as an employee.

Last edited:
can someone provide info on the 2 tiger polos
as well as the cardigan please?

edit: you _'s rich, and thats all i'ma say about that….
info on the 2 tiger polos is still needed tho….can't
find them on the site
eyes.gif
Search "tiger" on the site.  red= polo  orange = jacket  
The tiger is on the back of both

Last edited:
Love it or hate it regarding Dallas?? Dudes can't be serious right? Lol I understand being a polo head but let's be real... That dudes gets no bunz... Period. *****

Placed 2 orders: one before midnight and one after midnight

For my first order, I received the good email along with a shipping confirmation email

For my second order, it still says located in stock under order status with no shipping confirmation email BUT I already received a UPS My Choice alert that it has been shipped

You just love talking greezy on message boards, don't you?

Keyboard killas in full effect mode, as always.
How the f am I talking greezy? I'm stating my opinion. Did I offend you? If I did, who cares. Who are you again? I have the right to state my opinion last time I checked.. If you think Dallas looks good in that outfit so be it. I personally think he looks like a clown. Is that a problem? Keyboard killas? my g look how many post you got talking about keyboard killas. Don't make me laugh homie. Dallas might be a cool dude... But if your dressed like a clown. Trust me I'm going to address it. It's that simple.

Last edited:
How the f am I talking greezy? I'm stating my opinion. Did I offend you? If I did, who cares. Who are you again? I have the right to state my opinion last time I checked.. If you think Dallas looks good in that outfit so be it. I personally think he looks like a clown. Is that a problem? Keyboard killas? my g look how many post you got talking about keyboard killas. Don't make me laugh homie. Dallas might be a cool dude... But if your dressed like a clown. Trust me I'm going to address it. It's that simple.

I agree with homie unless he's at a lo event it should be no need to come out the crib like that. Its cool that lo is his hobby and passion but its another to think in his head he was killing it with the full Olympic collection on. But I'm not that rustled by it I literally let out a good yell when I scrolled down and saw the pic. I know peoples wouldnt have let me leave the crib dressed like that and in the slim chance they did I would of gotten clowned for years to come .

That's a bad break man. I'm thinking of copping one. Does it run bigger/smaller? What size did you order?

I ordered the XL and I need the XXL. This may sound weird but its reversible and grey side fits better than orange side with tiger. If anyone has XXL it and wants to trade get at me. Now the website shows size XXL available when I ordered it wasn't. (probably someones canceled order.)

Last edited:

Of what concern is Dallas's love life to you? Why do you need to comment on that man? For e-props?

Many people in this thread know dude, so if you're gonna throw shots, people who know him are going to defend him.

And, how many posts I got about keyboard killas? ...Well, if you're acting like a keyboard killa, trust me, I'm going to address it.

You think duke looks like a clown? Fine. Sure, you have your right to an opinion, but why not address him about it then, instead of us?

I agree with homie unless he's at a lo event it should be no need to come out the crib like that. Its cool that lo is his hobby and passion but its another to think in his head he was killing it with the full Olympic collection on. But I'm not that rustled by it I literally let out a good yell when I scrolled down and saw the pic. I know peoples wouldnt have let me leave the crib dressed like that and in the slim chance they did I would of gotten clowned for years to come .

But, you're a grown man who has an opinion and keeps it moving, as opposed to saying your little slickness on a sneaker message board hoping for e-props.

I'm not going to argue about this. It's not worth it. I just mentioned it because dude was getting his e-thuggin on in the SB thread a while ago too. So, it seemed like a pattern.

Last edited:
I ordered the XL and I need the XXL. This may sound weird but its reversible and grey side fits better than orange side with tiger. If anyone has XXL it and wants to trade get at me. Now the website shows size XXL available when I ordered it wasn't. (probably someones canceled order.)

It's reminiscent of many older pieces that had that wide, but short, cut.

that's what i usually resort to in custom fit, but i feel that it runs longer.

I prefer classic fit too. For me, one of the other things is that I don't like how tight the custom fit arms are.

Last edited:
Of what concern is Dallas's love life to you? Why do you need to comment on that man? For e-props?

Many people in this thread know dude, so if you're gonna throw shots, people who know him are going to defend him.

And, how many posts I got about keyboard killas? ...Well, if you're acting like a keyboard killa, trust me, I'm going to address it.

You think duke looks like a clown? Fine. Sure, you have your right to an opinion, but why not address him about it then, instead of us?
But, you're a grown man who has an opinion and keeps it moving, as opposed to saying your little slickness on a sneaker message board hoping for e-props.

I'm not going to argue about this. It's not worth it. I just mentioned it because dude was getting his e-thuggin on in the SB thread a while ago too. So, it seemed like a pattern.

10-4 I didn't know it was all that to it.

Back
Top Bottom