**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I get both packages tomorrow and as far as returning stuff, online it's giving me the option to return it just like any other order.

anybody still not get a shipping conformation
I haven't on any of my 3 orders and still shows pending in paypal.. :frown:. Got the good email though.. Just sucks cause I'm leaving for LA for two weeks next week and wanted those clothes for the trip

25% off online starts today. Looks like the leaked code didn't clear enough space in the warehouse for the summer collections.

25% off online starts today. Looks like the leaked code didn't clear enough space in the warehouse for the summer collections.
Still havent received shipping confirmation on my order i placed using the 65% off coupon code. Thinking about re ordering those same items with this 25% off sale. I probably will hold out till the end of the week and see if I receive any info regarding my previous order.

did anyone else get shipments from both UPS and FedEx? one of my jackets were delivered last week via FedEx. then i got a notice on my door yesterday from UPS, 21.5 lbs lol.

All you dudes who copped the wrong sizes need to just post all of the stuff in buy/sell and let others eat from your success. That way you win and they win. Simple solution. Instead of complaining RL won't take back the stuff you shouldn't have got to begin with.

All you dudes who copped the wrong sizes need to just post all of the stuff in buy/sell and let others eat from your success. That way you win and they win. Simple solution. Instead of complaining RL won't take back the stuff you shouldn't have got to begin with.

Lulz

Eat from their success? NTers are cheap as hell and you know it, everyone wants stuff for the "low" or damn near free. When you have to replace a $500 jacket you got at 65% off, selling on NT would be my last option, lets just be realistic here. Exchanging on Rl if they grant it.. is option #1

Last edited:
I don't mean selling for the 65% off. If I purchased something for $500 and got it 65% off and I can't fit it, why keep it? I can take off $50 from retail, place it on here, SF, or where ever and still make a nice profit.

LMAO

I'm pretty sure the purpose of that outfit was to get heads talking.  Good job Dallas Penn!
Exactly. I took that photo at the Lo End Theory, a POLO event. It's like the Ghetto Grammy's, ppl are gonna wear wild **** and let's not forget Dallas was the host. No one's gonna wear some little pony stuff there.

Eat from their success? NTers are cheap as hell and you know it, everyone wants stuff for the "low" or damn near free. When you have to replace a $500 jacket you got at 65% off, selling on NT would be my last option, lets just be realistic here. Exchanging on Rl if they grant it.. is option #1

Agreed, if RL grants size swaps, that's the way to go. Trying exchanges at physical stores might not be a bad route either.

But, if that fails, there seem to be enough people on here that ordered wrong sizes that they might be able to match up on just straight size swaps.

:D

Frank - I hope the bear apparel isn't exclusive to Macys again… :smh:

Gerald - That jacket is so dope, have had my eye on it for a while, loving all these jacket, seems all the best jackets have the shortest of fits …

I'm sure we all could have assumed this but, more bear sweaters and apparel next fall.

I wonder if they will take another poll again...it would be dope if they introduced all new bear concepts...the only bear I would go crazy for if they retroed the martini bear. Even some other background color like maroon, hunter green, grey...etc

The western bear was on the last poll, I think that would've been a great choice if it won

Last edited:
Delivery 2 came, weird it was delivered by UPS but RL site gave me tracking through fed ex

not sure where you live but this is very common where i am. i think due to the lack of fed ex distribution services. But USPS takes over the ground service...or did you actually mean UPS - brown people

I took it as you mean usps - united states postal service.

Got my order in from the sale, thanks again NT, I also re-bought the southwestern print hoodie and returned the one I bought at Macy's

that denim jacket up there is 
pimp.gif

I'm sure we all could have assumed this but, more bear sweaters and apparel next fall.

I'll pick up a knit, I guess. I guess if they are going to whoar stuff out, they might as well whoar out the same thing. Just make the bear RL's AJ1 and leave the other classics alone.

I wonder if they will take another poll again...it would be dope if they introduced all new bear concepts...the only bear I would go crazy for if they retroed the martini bear. Even some other background color like maroon, hunter green, grey...etc

The western bear was on the last poll, I think that would've been a great choice if it won

If they're going to do it, I too would rather them try some new designs. Or, use previous bear designs that never made it onto a knit.

A base color other than navy or red would help too.

I'd like to see another Bear sweater. I hope they dont bother with another round of hats, scarves and hoodies though personally. I thought it was cool at first, but just throwing the bear on everything is kinda whack. I wouldnt want the bear to become as ubiquitous as the pony logo.

I didn't like an item and sold to a niketalker who wanted it for the same price plus $5 shipping. Basically same as returning :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom