**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

DO THEY MAKE BLACK CHINOS?

SOMEONE SCHOOL ME

Did you look on their website?

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...view=99&ab=ln_men_cs1_pants&parentPage=family

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...view=99&ab=ln_men_cs1_pants&parentPage=family

That right there is 3 variations of black chinos.... ^^^ You don't need to be schooled, you just have to search

Perks - That is my favorite piece as well

SPB- Thanks bro much appreciated!!

Last edited:
Nice hoody, Kush.

Middy - nice Marlins. Joint on the left is relatively hard to come by.

Just recently landed a hat for my '96 Tennis set, so I can break that out soon. No 88 Keys

...Still missing the short sleeve though. There was a well-priced M on the bay for a minute.

Is that sale only going on at the 34th st. macys or is it going on at all macys and does anyone know how long it lasts

Serape cardigan is official, seen it at the chicago mansion. Lightweight and overpriced.

And im a sucker for graphic crews and hoodys

Serape cardigan is official, seen it at the chicago mansion. Lightweight and overpriced.

Nice! I love the designn across the yoke which looks a lot like the RRL Canyon cardigan from a few years ago. There's too much green , but I like it enough to add this when the discount hits. Great info as always.

Nice hoody, Kush.

Middy - nice Marlins. Joint on the left is relatively hard to come by.
Thanks Kush and BIP

For some reason I thought the yellow was more rarer because of the pockets in front...I actually like the yellow the best

Last edited:
They technically are going to throw that stuff away after they punch holes in it or whatever to keep the homeless from wearing it.

Is the Macy's sale dead? I'd stop by on the way home from work today.

Thanks Kush and BIP

For some reason I thought the yellow was more rarer because of the pockets in front...I actually like the yellow the best

You may right. Anecdotally, I feel like I see the yellow more often though.

And, yeah, there's all kinds of intricacies with pockets on these.

There's also a khaki color version and I think that has pockets too, but I think it's kids.

We may have already had this discussion a few dozen pages back, I can't recall.

It would be nice if the sale went on through the week. I had no shot the last few days.
Edit: According to DP's IG 34th St is still a go.

Last edited:
I think the extra 25% WOW pass deal died last night, but that 75% off (34th street) might be permanent. They had floods of stuff plus more in the back

The wild west shirt and the beacon hoodies are sold out in all sizes though, and most of the polos only have up to large left.

Queens Center Macys was running the same promotion but they were only discounted to 50%... they have some polos in XL still

I think the extra 25% WOW pass deal died last night, but that 75% off (34th street) might be permanent. They had floods of stuff plus more in the back

The wild west shirt and the beacon hoodies are sold out in all sizes though, and most of the polos only have up to large left.

Queens Center Macys was running the same promotion but they were only discounted to 50%... they have some polos in XL still

Good looks Dom and Sin.

Maybe I'll stop by on the way home to check it out. Hopefully, they still have a stackable promo for using Macys card. I got pretty much everything I wanted with employee sale earlier, including the beacon hoodys and wild west shirt.

Good looks Dom and Sin.

Maybe I'll stop by on the way home to check it out. Hopefully, they still have a stackable promo for using Macys card. I got pretty much everything I wanted with employee sale earlier, including the beacon hoodys and wild west shirt.
Maaan I felt the same way BIP, but them prices made me go overboard. I might return some stuff since my main concern was that beacon hoody. Everything else was just gravy on top

Maaan I felt the same way BIP, but them prices made me go overboard. I might return some stuff since my main concern was that beacon hoody. Everything else was just gravy on top

I know, my heart is telling me to go for the hell of it, my brain is telling me that I will figure out a way to spend a few hundred bucks no matter what, so I should just not bother.

Two questions actually, for anybody who might know -

The beacon hoody and the Gothic P sweater from this past Spring, were neither of those even made in a XXL, or were they just sold out in that size super quick? I don't recall ever seeing XXL on the RL site.

Back
Top Bottom