**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I know, my heart is telling me to go for the hell of it, my brain is telling me that I will figure out a way to spend a few hundred bucks no matter what, so I should just not bother.

Two questions actually, for anybody who might know -

The beacon hoody and the Gothic P sweater from this past Spring, were neither of those even made in a XXL, or were they just sold out in that size super quick? I don't recall ever seeing XXL on the RL site.

Both were available in xxl

Was wondering if there are any ralph lauren employees in here, not a outlet employee but a full fledge ralph store employee, just got hired and wanted to see how positive the experience is.
Thanks in advance

Does anyone know if the Macy's in 34th st have the Sarape cardigan from this spring season? Thanks in advance fam

The Macy's in Atlanta is not looking like that at all. I wish I could make those type of come ups here.

For the Macys in Vegas I had to get in on the presale a week ago to get my 75% off. Ended up picking up that beacon hoody and wild west shirt. Funny cause I was prepared to scoop both of those, when they started marking down at 25%...

I don't have a pic, but if someone knows where I can find the army green canvas bag tote with Hawaii print from this season lmk please.

Was wondering if there are any ralph lauren employees in here, not a outlet employee but a full fledge ralph store employee, just got hired and wanted to see how positive the experience is.
Thanks in advance

Honestly there should be no difference from an outlet employee's experience, only difference is the full price items and current season clothes.The flagship store should be a much better experience though.

I worked at the outlet for 3 years during school breaks. I enjoyed my time working at the outlet at the end of the day its just another retail job, so expect the same. Always wear comfortable shoes or an insole that hardwood is brutal.

Only good thing about working for RL is the discount hopefully I can go back after I graduate.

Last edited:
Ralph Lauren Memorial Day sale on ralphlauren.com

Use code RLMEM14 for an additional 30% off select styles for a total of up to 55% off. Free shipping on all orders.

Offer valid May 20, 2014 through May 27, 2014 (11:59 pm PT) on select sale merchandise, as marked, at RalphLauren.com

Last edited:
You may right. Anecdotally, I feel like I see the yellow more often though.

And, yeah, there's all kinds of intricacies with pockets on these.

There's also a khaki color version and I think that has pockets too, but I think it's kids.

We may have already had this discussion a few dozen pages back, I can't recall.

yellow is the rarest men's color. pockets on the front. i've had the teal and salmon colors multiple times to trade and sell.

pockets not exclusive to yellow color though.

khaki long sleeve is kid's. there are pics floating around with me next to my boy who's rocking it.

Use code RLMEM14 for an additional 30% off select styles for a total of up to 55% off. Free shipping on all orders.

Offer valid May 20, 2014 through May 27, 2014 (11:59 pm PT) on select sale merchandise, as marked, at RalphLauren.com

My man. :smokin

just copped some pieces 
nthat.gif

Don't Forget to link through Ebates for an added 2.5%...  

BIP,

The Beacon hoody did come in a XXL. I was able to find one in-store last month.

Both were available in xxl

Thanks for the info, guys. I figured they had to be; I must have not noticed until I went to buy. When I did, there were no XXLs. And, I hadn't seen the size pop up since.

Anyway, if anybody has XXLs in either and wants to trade for an XL, hit the PM. I have both NWT in XL.

Does anyone know if the Macy's in 34th st have the Sarape cardigan from this spring season? Thanks in advance fam

I did not see it.

is that macys in new york closing or is this sale going to other stores?

Probably just liquidating inventory. Macys on 34th is basically the flagship location of the entire company, so the store is certainly not closing.

yellow is the rarest men's color. pockets on the front. i've had the teal and salmon colors multiple times to trade and sell.

pockets not exclusive to yellow color though.

khaki long sleeve is kid's. there are pics floating around with me next to my boy who's rocking it.

Well, there you go. I feel like I see the yellow all the time - maybe it's just what people choose to post/wear. I only have the teal and never made a real effort to get the full set.. Not sure what pic you're talking about, but I know Labels has one too.

Never seen the shorts before, I kinda like them only on sale thou...and there already on eBay.....Maybe Frank has some more info

The problem I have with a lot of the RL graphic shorts is that, from afar, I can never tell is something is a pair of short or a bathing suit. As much as I like being RL down head to toe, minus sneaks, when it comes to summer wears I still don't think anything beats going to the Army/Navy store just getting the fatigue shorts in like every solid color and reasonable camo print.

Back
Top Bottom