**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Lol, actually I got outbided and lost there were 3 different bidders higher then me...but I guess they all renege. I got a second chance offer, I was like "don't mind if I do"
Thanks Cheap Wiz, BIP and Jay

that's awesome, but now you're just throwing salt on my wounds! lol smh

Also strange is the size for a stated XL.

Did they make kids versions of these? I have next to no knowledge on that aspect.

But, at 22 pit to pit, that's not a mens XL jacket, not even a Asian XL.
I think they did. Not sure if it's women or kids, but I think the white plates jacket is either one of those

Also strange is the size for a stated XL.

Did they make kids versions of these? I have next to no knowledge on that aspect.

But, at 22 pit to pit, that's not a mens XL jacket, not even a Asian XL.

Yes they're are kids versions....it's in white, pretty nice too

Latest pickups from the RL outlet and Marshalls. Madras blazer came out to $33 after 30% off clearance and 20% coupon. The same for the mitts. Been stalking the chukkas for a few weeks and pounced at the price of $53. Been a good 1st day of Memorial Day weekend and hopefully will continue at Macy's tomorrow :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
No pics we all know what it looks like but finally picked up the southwestern hoody from macys for $45 over the weekened. Only thing is it was a medium and I usually wear a large :rolleyes It still fits just a little more snug then I like, just have to remember not to dry it after I wash it.

Last edited:
No pics we all know what it looks like but finally picked up the southwestern hoody from macys for $45 over the weekened. Only thing is it was a medium and I usually wear a large
eyes.gif
It still fits just a little more snug then I like, just have to remember not to dry it after I wash it.
How did you get it down so cheap? My macys had it at 50% off plus additional 20%. Im in 757 though and we dont get a lot of stuff, these actually sold fast here. Was the last one and hadnt been marked down off retail before this sale. Came out to 90ish, would have liked to save anohter 45!

Last edited:
It was on clearance and rang up at $56.25 with the 20% Memorial Day coupon it was $45. I grabbed it in hopes of finding a large but after checking the 2 local macys and L&T I came up empty so I'll just wear it.

Last edited:
It was on clearance and rang up at $56.25 with the 20% Memorial Day coupon it was $45. I grabbed it in hopes of finding a large but after checking the 2 local macys and L&T I came up empty so I'll just wear it.

Im in good with a lady that works at one of the Macy's here and if something is marked down to a low price and I cant find my size she'll put a delivery order in so that I pay the price there and have the items shipped from elsewhere. I'm not sure if other locations or employees will go through the hassle but would be worth asking in a situation like that.

Nice. Wish I had gotten it that cheap, was pretty stoked I got it for what I paid till you ruined that haha. 

Classic video...the Lo heads in the video are the members of Zhigge, who are known to be Lo down, just check their videos "toss it up" and "rakin in the doe"

i knew that ******* song backwards and fowards... :smokin

met that dude Prance Lo in KP mad cool and he had the fire custom Lo vest on :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom