**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

By the way I heard that the Ralph Lauren Polo outlets will no longer sell the Polo Bear t-shirts...sorry fellas for those inquiring
Thanks but 
mean.gif

Ah well good thing I stocked up last summer

Well, missed out on a Trapper Lake button up this morning on eBay (second time, these AM auction ends are the worst).

Gonna be a long shot, but anyone have a Medium in their stash they'd wanna let go of?

Last edited:
Pick this Up From The Outlet today, to rep the home team facing elimination tonight, also sale clerk said no more bear tees at outlet as previous mentioned(late I know).

Memorial day weekend sale: buy 1, get 2nd pair of shorts 50% off.. have to buy them in pairs. Also all markdowns additional 30% off until monday night. Also friends and family 30% coming up soon.  Will be able to email coupons starting in June, PM for details. 

Thanks!

Just finished watching the movie "The secret life of Walter Mitty" couldn't help but notice the Himalayain 3/4 parka, tan and red one.... PoloSport posts earlier on this, and it made me think, of the technical gear I have that only gets use the the "city"
I need to take a journey like Mitty Lol

That Summer 94 shirt is ill Middy. Never seen that.

Oh and thought I'd mention this, I'm from the UK and the TK Maxxes over here are getting Polo Bear T Shirts. They're selling them for £20 which is about $30. At the moment its only the Golf Bear with the blue sweater though. They also have those RLPC camo hats that came out last year for £12.99.

Were the bear t shirts ever in TJ Maxx in the states? Hopefully the fact that they are in TK Maxx over here will stop people treating these shirts like they are premium items.

Last edited:
i freaking knew you were the one who picked up that summer '94 tee middy!!! you are lucky i was rearranging the nursery and missed it, i was pissed lol smdh

That Summer 94 shirt is ill Middy. Never seen that.

Oh and thought I'd mention this, I'm from the UK and the TK Maxxes over here are getting Polo Bear T Shirts. They're selling them for £20 which is about $30. At the moment its only the Golf Bear with the blue sweater though. They also have those RLPC camo hats that came out last year for £12.99.

Were the bear t shirts ever in TJ Maxx in the states? Hopefully the fact that they are in TK Maxx over here will stop people treating these shirts like they are premium items.

In the US, TJ Maxx is a discount store, so stuff rarely goes directly there for distribution. Usually, it winds up there if it doesn't sell at retailers.

TJ Maxx has certainly carried Bear items in the past, but nowadays I doubt Bear items would last long enough to get there. But, in the 90s, long sleeve Bear tees all day for 9.99 - 19.99. You could have even got #2 Bear jackets, or maybe that was Burlington, memories of seeing stuff at BCF and TJM blur into one.

...This is now getting dangerously close to the IG convo I had with Middy and Krash about Burlington Coat Factory, Syms, BFO, TJ Maxx, and figuring ways to get to those kinds of stores out of state and in suburban areas because they always had the selection (and were easy to steal from, if you were doing that).

i freaking knew you were the one who picked up that summer '94 tee middy!!! you are lucky i was rearranging the nursery and missed it, i was pissed lol smdh

I had it in my watch list out of curiosity, but wasn't going to bid because it was a L (I think).

Last edited:

Lol, actually I got outbided and lost there were 3 different bidders higher then me...but I guess they all renege. I got a second chance offer, I was like "don't mind if I do"
Thanks Cheap Wiz, BIP and Jay

Last edited:
Looks like a kids bear sweater, but I read the comments and apparently its Mens? Looks cool. Liking it more than the bring it back bear.

^ The color on the wing looks off too. Could be a photoshop?
It's on the Bay, everything looks legit..the pwing logo does seem faded...I kinda like the royal blue more then navy, now that I've seen it...but the red and pullover are still my favorite.

Also strange is the size for a stated XL.

Did they make kids versions of these? I have next to no knowledge on that aspect.

But, at 22 pit to pit, that's not a mens XL jacket, not even a Asian XL.

Going through this thread always makes me cry. Donated/gave away so much good old stuff. Crazy how some stuff like spellouts I copped at places like TJMAXX for 10 bucks even go for money now.

At any rate, picked up the Southwestern Terry hoody for 50% off plus additional 20% off at Macys today. Glad I waited, not as cheap as some got it but good for me...esp since it was the last one, my size, and we dont really get that much in store down here in 757.

Ill go back to lurking now. So many fire pieces in this thread. Good Stuff. Ill go cry in a corner because I never had the foresight to see how I would still want some old pieces and now, too expensive to replace!

Back
Top Bottom