**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

You just give them the 4 digit code at the bottom when your at the register... No physical copy needed

Yeah we just had a big meeting last month where they told us explicitly that we need to take coupons and not just 4 digit codes because of situations like that

It says "print" right above the 30%

It does but I've never seen this coupon distributed through email or presented as an email printout in my 3 years of working at polo. We do this maybe twice a year. I have three different colors of this coupon laying around my house.

Last edited:
Yeah we just had a big meeting last month where they told us explicitly that we need to take coupons and not just 4 digit codes because of situations like that
It does but I've never seen this coupon distributed through email or presented as an email printout in my 3 years of working at polo. We do this maybe twice a year. I have three different colors of this coupon laying around my house.
Guys I've been with the company for 10 years..and a manager for 5..we got these coupons via our personal and store email to send them out to customers(second year for this to happen)..all you need is to show the coupon on the phone or email..and you can use it as many times as possible if you have any questions PM me. No way should they refuse the coupon because its electronic because the company sent them out that way.

Last edited:
Does that coupon mean there getting new stuff? Anyone know
Nope we're heading into summer 2..only getting a USA theme collection (feature tables) for men and women's which should already be out ..next collection for new stuff will be Fall Trans in mid July.

Guys I've been with the company for 10 years..and a manager for 5..we got these coupons via our personal and store email to send them out to customers(second year for this to happen)..all you need is to show the coupon on the phone or email..and you can use it as many times as possible if you have any questions PM me. No way should they refuse the coupon because its electronic because the company sent them out that way.

Dude what store are you at

I'm looking at ours right now and in no way does it even mention there being an electronic version. In my going on 3 years at my store we haven't received a single electronic FnF.

Furthermore, we had a cashwrap meeting last month (I'm not even cashwrap but they made me go) where they explicitly told us to uphold policy a little better only accept coupons that are physical and from customers in RLCL (this referring to mailers and not other legitimate promotions) of course.

How come you guys get an electronic FnF? :lol: that would really help out my fam in NY

Last edited:
Dude what store are you at

I'm looking at ours right now and in no way does it even mention there being an electronic version. In my going on 3 years at my store we haven't received a single electronic FnF.

Furthermore, we had a cashwrap meeting last month (I'm not even cashwrap but they made me go) where they explicitly told us to uphold policy a little better only accept coupons that are physical and from customers in RLCL (this referring to mailers and not other legitimate promotions) of course.

How come you guys get an electronic FnF? :lol: that would really help out my fam in NY

I'm on the east coast as well in NC. But all managers and associates that have a personal email get electronic copy's (sent to my personal email). Ask your ASM or GM they will have seen it. As you are aware our "policy" is to have a physical copy of coupons but our direction from our DM and Regional manager is if they have the electronic email to accept it (doing it for years). Obviously invalid or retailmenot coupns we don't accept but if they have the email to present we have no issues accepting them. So that's why I'm able to send it out. And I was talking with my other managers and we have been doing email F&F for a couple years now. And if you wanna send out the electronic FF to your fam I see no issues with that.

Last edited:
I'm on the east coast as well in NC. But all managers and associates that have a personal email get electronic copy's (sent to my personal email). Ask your ASM or GM they will have seen it. As you are aware our "policy" is to have a physical copy of coupons but our direction from our DM and Regional manager is if they have the electronic email to accept it (doing it for years). Obviously invalid or retailmenot coupns we don't accept but if they have the email to present we have no issues accepting them. So that's why I'm able to send it out. And I was talking with my other managers and we have been doing email F&F for a couple years now. And if you wanna send out the electronic FF to your fam I see no issues with that.

What I'm saying is that they don't even mention the electronic fnf. I'm gonna ask a manager but they've never told us about it. We just get a stack of physical copies and that's it.

Thanks for the info homie; they don't tell us Nathan outchea

Last edited:
What I'm saying is that they don't even mention the electronic fnf. I'm gonna ask a manager but they've never told us about it. We just get a stack of physical copies and that's it.

Thanks for the info homie; they don't tell us Nathan outchea

Not a problem man

And I hear ya about no communication I'm always trying to keep my associates in the loop so theres consistency... I've found that all stores operate so different and it shouldn't be like that at all.

So I just asked a manager and he told me he never heard of an e-fnf. But I'm posting this on FB. All my homies swaggin this summer :lol:

Last edited:
Tommy Hil still trying

The Beacon crewneck is finally live online. I like it, but the whole line of sweaters is about 4mobths too late.

It was posted that Fall shipments are just a month away. What happened this year?

I was always on the fence for the eagle kswiss sweater, but it's pretty rare to have the hat...

is that your hat? the eagle kswiss reigns in my top knits forever. i only knew 1 dude who had that and i'm pretty sure he moved it. i seen it pop up on IG on somebody else's account.

is that your hat? the eagle kswiss reigns in my top knits forever. i only knew 1 dude who had that and i'm pretty sure he moved it. i seen it pop up on IG on somebody else's account.
Damn bro I wish I knew it was a top fave, I would've got it for you....this hat sold for $35 this morning, I saw it and passed...10 mins lates it was gone and up on IG

Last edited:
Damn bro I wish I knew it was a top fave, I would've got it for you....this hat sold for $35 this morning, I saw it and passed...10 mins lates it was gone and up on IG

i know the guy that won it.

stopped by the SH sale today... it was a bust. zero RRL.

Last edited:
my head is too big for sports caps 
mad.gif

been feening lately for them too 

im located in NY, thinking about going polo outlet shopping. Any reccomendations? Don't wanna go to WBC, cause of tax and the fact that every time i go, it's crowded as a mfer.

and i hate to do this. but is there an online codey? 

Back
Top Bottom