**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I wash my *** in beacon print.

BIP, are those customs or what? That black hi tech is sick.

yooooo! are those all ds?

where you got em B?

Customs made by some of the most knowledgeable and experienced collectors out there.

75 of each made. Pretty sure they are all spoken for.

The details, fit, and construction were refined meticulously. I'm not big on customs in general or people trying to appropriate classic RL designs, but this was done by heads who know what they are doing.

Last edited:
Word on the street is rugby is going to reopen with a flagship store at the new RL location.
Makes sense though, of course RL has to please the people and give them what they want especially if it means bussiness.

[
That "Pop Shop" Table bugs me out every time you show it. '88 early.

Thanks. It also doubles as a way for me to avoid having to tag photos really because it's kind of like my signature.

I think I told the story in the AF1 thread. I think this was one of my better ideas. My wife and I went to the Haring exhibit in Brooklyn and were browsing in the gift shop. They had these large adhesive prints. We decided to buy a set of two and figure out what to do with them later. A few days later I was in my sneaker room, which has a black wooden coffee table in it. It had bothered me that the table had some scratches and nicks on it and I had thought about refinishing it or buying a new one. ...And then it hit me - the print was basically the same size as the surface. So, I just applied to the table. trimmed the edges and covered it with clear contact paper. Boom - Keith Haring table!

Last edited:
Scooped up some tees with F&F discount.

Probably gonna hit Queens Center since my girl works there and see if they got anything decent.

does the man offer a discount, i would like to see how these caps look on somones headddddddd

Some of the people with the best collections in the world are buying these from him without complaining about the price. Why would "this man" give you a discount - you don't even know who he is and he doesn't know who you are...

ETA: My knowledge on this is limited, but I'm also going to guess that these prices are not even egregiously above const to produce.

Last edited:
Sway found it on IG, check out the #RRL hashtag from a day ago.

You're not going to find these on discount. They're probably sold out by now (or all accounted for), and prices are only going to go up.

Not bad but they need to do one in navy with gold trimmings

@rrlegend Nice jacket, not much different from previous ones, they just keep changing the patch....but the bonus is that it is reversible..re cropped the photo

Beacon print on the rev side instead of the camo would have been better. I'm sure RL has a lot of camo fabric to unload.

Kush, nice set up as usual.

Back
Top Bottom