**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Random fishing vintage tee

That Ralph / Kanye is horrible. They should be ashamed to put that up for sale for 3.50. The stitch job, the placement, font just everything. Ish sewed crooked to top it off. While the hats look much better in terms of construction, they ain't Ralph either! Lol

That Ralph / Kanye is horrible. They should be ashamed to put that up for sale for 3.50. The stitch job, the placement, font just everything. Ish sewed crooked to top it off. While the hats look much better in terms of construction, they ain't Ralph either! Lol
i seriously think you could only give it away. first off polo & ye have nothing to do with this foolery. & if you do "sell" it, it has less value than a regular polo. I'd cop 15-20 bucks. just to say i did.

590 for the RRL reversible murray jacket is NUTS :smh:

Bruh that's a fair price to me , espically compared to the previous version that retailed at 490 . I honestly thought they were gonna hit folks over the head for like 795. Any how it'll hit sale just like every jacket that has been realeased online the last 18 months . Also size up heard its short and real thin .

Back to people actually wearing polo..

Cadid pic of the God, Dame Dash with the terry cloth beacon shorts (?) And apparently the tastiest waffle in all of NYC... lol

And don't front on Dame, dude always kept his word and was a stand up dude. .. ego or not

Last edited:
Back to people actually wearing polo..

Cadid pic of the God, Dame Dash with the terry cloth beacon shorts (?) And apparently the tastiest waffle in all of NYC... lol

And don't front on Dame, dude always kept his word and was a stand up dude. .. ego or not

The shorts are actually fleece and more thicker and heavier then terry cloth..the koi fish version comes I terry cloth, they feel lighter and thinner. The beacon I believe are about $20 or $25 dollars more then the terry cloth koi fish one, the patterns are different but are constructed very similar, both are dope IMO

If anyone in the area near SF or San Mateo or whatever, Gilroy Polo outlet had some cool RRL chinos and RLX pants at 75% off the lowest ticket price.

where can I get some of those crew neck white or black Polo Ralph Lauren tees , js the regular tees

some are elastic... the hi tech is a strap.

Ah, thanks for the info.

hey guys just want to let you guys know if you're a size larger than 38 waist size you better stock up now. Startin July we won't carry any pant size above 38. If you feel the need to complain please email corporate cause all the changes they're making are over the top lol and gonna kill our customer base for sure.

Also heard they'll be doing away with labeling different fits (e.g. Custom, Classic) in favor of just one overall tweaked fit?

I wouldn't appreciate that at all, bad enough I already spend so much in getting things tailored, that would make it worst.

If anyone in the area near SF or San Mateo or whatever, Gilroy Polo outlet had some cool RRL chinos and RLX pants at 75% off the lowest ticket price.
Yeah those were probably gone by the time you posted this

That's what call PSR; when the outlets get some weird non-Polo Ralph (Purple Label, Black Label, Rugby, RRL, RLX, D&S). They ship it to us for whatever reason (I'm still not entirely sure) and we sell it for 75 off.

Where I'm at they go as soon as they're put on the floor usually. But you can get some gems if you're in the right place and right time. Like Black Label for damn near 30 bucks

Just stopping by to give a shout to all the dads. Happy Fathers Day fellas. SIT DOWN and enjoy.

A little Bear love. Storage time.

Yeah those were probably gone by the time you posted this

That's what call PSR; when the outlets get some weird non-Polo Ralph (Purple Label, Black Label, Rugby, RRL, RLX, D&S). They ship it to us for whatever reason (I'm still not entirely sure) and we sell it for 75 off.

Where I'm at they go as soon as they're put on the floor usually. But you can get some gems if you're in the right place and right time. Like Black Label for damn near 30 bucks
Which store you work at?

Follow me on instagram @math_shoes

I dont do IG no more, can you hit me with a link or pdf so something?

Back
Top Bottom