**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

They keep making the same **** over and over again.... that camo tho, thats my weakness :smh:

The vest looks a little better to me

hey guys just want to let you guys know if you're a size larger than 38 waist size you better stock up now. Startin July we won't carry any pant size above 38. If you feel the need to complain please email corporate cause all the changes they're making are over the top lol and gonna kill our customer base for sure.

Got a nice Denim and Supply shirt for $38 at Macy's today. It ain't RL, but this past military inspired collection was ill.

pPOLO2-17908356_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

hey guys just want to let you guys know if you're a size larger than 38 waist size you better stock up now. Startin July we won't carry any pant size above 38. If you feel the need to complain please email corporate cause all the changes they're making are over the top lol and gonna kill our customer base for sure.

:nerd: You work for Ralph ?

some are elastic... the hi tech is a strap.

Ah, thanks for the info.

Also heard they'll be doing away with labeling different fits (e.g. Custom, Classic) in favor of just one overall tweaked fit?

Hi, you all I wanted to share my custom "It Ain't Ralph Tho!"  #AccustomedToCustom x Polo Ralph Lauren Classic-Fit Mesh Polo. Here is the full picture set below. 
happy.gif
 All comments are welcomed. 

Don't miss your chance to own one of Kanye's most epic moments 
immortalized on a Pink Polo Ralph Lauren shirt. A must have for any Lo-Head or Kanye fan! To commemorate Kanye's 37th birthday a couple days ago only 37 will be made. Avaliable to order now on www.accustomedtocustom.com
Tacky IMO.  Would've at least had a more comedic effect if it was on a USPA shirt.

Hi, you all I wanted to share my custom "It Ain't Ralph Tho!"  #AccustomedToCustom x Polo Ralph Lauren Classic-Fit Mesh Polo. Here is the full picture set below. 
happy.gif
 All comments are welcomed. 

Don't miss your chance to own one of Kanye's most epic moments 
immortalized on a Pink Polo Ralph Lauren shirt. A must have for any Lo-Head or Kanye fan! To commemorate Kanye's 37th birthday a couple days ago only 37 will be made. Avaliable to order now on www.accustomedtocustom.com

Back
Top Bottom