**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Reversible Vest- Pink Oxford Customfit Button down- Gellar Shorts - Polo rl denim short sleeve- red custom fit short sleeve
last weeks pick ups

THERES A LOT OF DOPE PIECES IVE NEVER SEEN, DOPE STUFF YALL.

And once again im hooking cats up with the 40% discount code to all those that are tryna cop pieces from RL RRL Black & Purple Label, Womens, Mens Kids.
just let me know, PM me for details, and it was cool to help those in need. let me know.

Reversible Vest- Pink Oxford Customfit Button down- Gellar Shorts - Polo rl denim short sleeve- red custom fit short sleeve

last weeks pick ups

THERES A LOT OF DOPE PIECES IVE NEVER SEEN, DOPE STUFF YALL.

And once again im hooking cats up with the 40% discount code to all those that are tryna cop pieces from RL RRL Black & Purple Label, Womens, Mens Kids.

just let me know, PM me for details, and it was cool to help those in need. let me know.

I copped 4 RRL shirts with the 40% off from my man here. He got the plug. Cool dude even though he's a Seahawks fan lmaooo.

Last edited:
Bruh that's a fair price to me , espically compared to the previous version that retailed at 490 . I honestly thought they were gonna hit folks over the head for like 795. Any how it'll hit sale just like every jacket that has been realeased online the last 18 months . Also size up heard its short and real thin .

Man! You right tho, I'll have to keep a lookout on a sale

Bought these shorts off eBay but might return because they sit above my knees and I like them at or slightly below my knees.

What's up, y'all. Been on vacation for a bit.

...BTW, dudes are paying 1200 for Cycle jackets? I mean, that joint was a very crispy XL and they pretty rarely pop up on the bay, but that's notably more than I was expecting.

Last edited:
^^^ ditto on the price of that cycle jacket! I actually found that seller on IG and attempted to make an offer, but no BUENO, he also had the golf sticks bd go for $910, it seems he has a whole bunch vintage RL in XL, as mentioned on IG. Oh well the jacket wasn't on my list LOL...enjoy the vacay BIP

Also up to 60% on RL website, making way for fall. Code: SUMMER14

Last edited:
There are some really sweet deals over at Macys, some racks are 65% off and with a coupon you can get another 20% off, and I believe theres a pre-sale beginning Wednesday for 25% off. I got a pair of $125 cargos for $34, i was happy.

There are some really sweet deals over at Macys, some racks are 65% off and with a coupon you can get another 20% off, and I believe theres a pre-sale beginning Wednesday for 25% off. I got a pair of $125 cargos for $34, i was happy.

True indeed... copped these RLX cargos in black for $34 after the sale plus an extra 20%.. retail was $145

Love how these fit..

The space expedition cargos are nice, I have a pair. But the rlx search and rescue joints are the standout cargos of the year imo. Didnt see those too many places and they're long gone off the website.

^^^ ditto on the price of that cycle jacket! I actually found that seller on IG and attempted to make an offer, but no BUENO, he also had the golf sticks bd go for $910, it seems he has a whole bunch vintage RL in XL, as mentioned on IG. Oh well the jacket wasn't on my list LOL...enjoy the vacay BIP

Also up to 60% on RL website, making way for fall. Code: SUMMER14

...Same seller also had the paddle short sleeve b-down that went for mid 3s as well. For some reason, I didn't even see the golf sticks joint.

There's a plain horse rugby on the bay right now that would make a real nice base for somebody who wanted to do a Cycle custom.

...Same seller also had the paddle short sleeve b-down that went for mid 3s as well. For some reason, I didn't even see the golf sticks joint.

There's a plain horse rugby on the bay right now that would make a real nice base for somebody who wanted to do a Cycle custom.

The golf sticks was listed the same time with the paddles b down....

Very nice, Nuz.

What was the verdict on the CP 94 knit similar to the white blow up you have up there in knit form? Looked pretty good, but the "4" was funky looking. Was that determined to be legit?

I have a pic I can post if need be, but I'd rather not if I don't need to.

I know exactly what you are referring to, no pics needed.  I dunno what the general consensus on it, however in my opinion I think its fugazi, simply because its the only CP RL-94 piece that is floating around.  I could be wrong.  You might want to get Jay to chime in 

Macys really is having a nice sale. Got 2 pair of polo Varick jeans for $25 a piece

i'm skeptical when it comes to cp94. not many have cp94 pieces. i don't remember seeing cp94 pieces either only bootleg cp94 sweatshirts, but i remember and always see people's with cp92 and cp93.

that button up that middy posted has been posted for a minute and nobody bites cuz the seller wants a lot of money. i have the real cp93 version of that button up in red and it looks identical except for the 94 and the color is blue. tag looks off as well, but it's too much money for me to spend and play inspector gadget to compare the two side by side.

i know the white cp94 knit you're talking about too BIP. not too sure of that one as well, i think i know of someone that is holding one.

i'm skeptical when it comes to cp94. not many have cp94 pieces. i don't remember seeing cp94 pieces either only bootleg cp94 sweatshirts, but i remember and always see people's with cp92 and cp93.

that button up that middy posted has been posted for a minute and nobody bites cuz the seller wants a lot of money. i have the real cp93 version of that button up in red and it looks identical except for the 94 and the color is blue. tag looks off as well, but it's too much money for me to spend and play inspector gadget to compare the two side by side.

i know the white cp94 knit you're talking about too BIP. not too sure of that one as well, i think i know of someone that is holding one.

I definitely remember the bootleg CP94 sweatshirts back in the day....and yes Jay, that shirt has been posted for a while now...for some reason I like the 93 version better, but the shirt above does seem official and I've also seen rare appearances of the color block us polo 1994 mesh LS shirt before as well ( I have the 93 version) I can only assume the CP94 and US POLO 94 are maybe foreign pieces not released in the US possibly

Back
Top Bottom