**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Would macys have a black friday sale on these items would there be a sale on items such as
[h1]My wish list*******[/h1][h1]Polo Ralph Lauren Hat, Classic Wool-Blend Reindeer-Print Hat 98.00[/h1][h1]Polo Ralph Lauren Hat, Knit Flag Cap 95.00[/h1][h1]Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Shirt, Flag Chambray Shirt 75.00 still waiting on sale for this item since it came out.[/h1]
spacer.gif

[h1] [/h1]

one last thing for the plaid shirts on sale would they drop in price for black friday or should i bite the bullet and purchase the faded western shirt for 89.99. the deacon plaid shirt for 51.00????

^ More than likely there will be a percentage off regular and sale priced items which you could use on your items, but since they are new items they probably won't be on sale at that point so there will be no extra percent off. They will probably have a $10 off purchase of $25 or more as well which will probably work on the full price stuff.

Macys friends and family starts preselling today for next weekend, 25% off regular and sale priced stuff I believe. I doubt things will be much cheaper on black friday so I would be buying stuff this week and not waiting til thanksgiving.

Superman!!!! That blazer is beyond beautiful. I hadn't even noticed it on the site until I started browsing the sale. Stared at it for a good ten minutes but I just couldn't pull the trigger. Even though it was a great price and I'm sure they will be gone soon I decided to wait on it. If I miss it, oh well. Very classy, timeless piece tho, congrats.

For those that missed out, these are in Marshalls heavy. Had like 4-5 of em in there, not cheap though.

Oh and my heart almost stopped when I saw the tag on these. Theres no way I could pass em up. It's weird cause they had black label denim in there too but it was priced way higher at like $149-$199. I will be looking at every single pair of jeans at any Marshalls I go to from now on.

Great pick ups BKStyle. :smokin
Inventory numbers fell fast on these, but even faster with the sale. With only one or two per size I pulled the trigger on the Patchwork
Blazer. I thought that I had enough patchwork, but the canvas accents give this a different look than my others. Quality is super on this,
and the some of the swatches are the itentical to some of my PL tweed and wool vests.

This is the one item from RL that has everything that I love about the design house in one peice.
redrum SMB !!!

any pics of the saddleworth boots on foot?

Thinking about copping but cant find any on foot photos :nerd:

Last edited:
stopped by rugby over the weekend, saw a few new jackets with that weird looking fleece material, like the stuff used for patagonia fleeces. not sure what it's called... there was a navy hoody one with a big yellow R, and a varsity style green one with RUGBY on the back in maroon, and an indian head on the sleeve. i liked both of them, except for the billowy fleece material. they also seem to run short in length.

Last edited:
*breathing heavily* found u guys!
ok so I have gotten familiar with the 34 pages I missed out and have the following brief comments and a couple short posts :D

1. That fish tank is FILTHY
2. I will NEVER tire of beacon / southwestern print!
3. Everytime I watch Dumb & Dumber I wonder how much of what they have on is by RL lol
4. That brown Moto rugby is still online in a size M and L and it is far better than the olive green one because it had a corduroy lined collar and zippers at the cuffs while the olive green one lacks these accents.
5. I definitely DO NOT frown on Denim & Supply, personally I like it a lot, although the sizing can be all over the place (like a lot of RL these days).
6. Frank at your usual hunting habits and nose for great finds as always! Nice pickups!
7. Superman..... I loathe you! LOL Amazing pickup on the patchwork blazer, I contemplated, stalked, but ultimately passed as I know I would never get the kind of use out of it that it truly deserves.
8. Again Superman.... glad to see you found the Anakin boot! One of my favorite boots in my collection.
9. $39.99 is an amazing price on RRL denim! Can never have too much of that stuff.
10. Glad I found you guys!

Here is a photo I snapped to start the fall off.

RRL Silk & Cotton hand knit hoodie
Denim & Supply Searape yoke denim jacket
Denim & Supply distressed canvas patch denim
RRL Brown Ryder Wallet w/chain (stamped RRL Brotherhood)
Washed Vachetta Redford Boot

Thanks for having me!

ok so I have gotten familiar with the 34 pages I missed out and have the following brief comments and a couple short posts :D
3. Everytime I watch Dumb & Dumber I wonder how much of what they have on is by RL lol
4. That brown Moto rugby is still online in a size M and L and it is far better than the olive green one because it had a corduroy lined collar and zippers at the cuffs while the olive green one lacks these accents.
5. I definitely DO NOT frown on Denim & Supply, personally I like it a lot, although the sizing can be all over the place (like a lot of RL these days).
6. Frank at your usual hunting habits and nose for great finds as always! Nice pickups!
7. Superman..... I loathe you! LOL Amazing pickup on the patchwork blazer, I contemplated, stalked, but ultimately passed as I know I would never get the kind of use out of it that it truly deserves.
8. Again Superman.... glad to see you found the Anakin boot! One of my favorite boots in my collection.
9. $39.99 is an amazing price on RRL denim! Can never have too much of that stuff.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome back Kickz and thanks for the kind words. I haven't seen D&S done this well outside of the website. The RRL brings it together nicely. I'm a huge fan of merging collections and as always...very well done Sir.

Lord, I need those RLX Jackets at Marshalls. If anyone sees both in Mediums, let me know. (We don't have Marshalls here).

It's a jacket and the half zip, short-sleeved pullover.

I'll have to pull more stuff out and take more pics in the coming days.

^ More than likely there will be a percentage off regular and sale priced items which you could use on your items, but since they are new items they probably won't be on sale at that point so there will be no extra percent off. They will probably have a $10 off purchase of $25 or more as well which will probably work on the full price stuff.
Macys friends and family starts preselling today for next weekend, 25% off regular and sale priced stuff I believe. I doubt things will be much cheaper on black friday so I would be buying stuff this week and not waiting til thanksgiving.
Superman!!!! That blazer is beyond beautiful. I hadn't even noticed it on the site until I started browsing the sale. Stared at it for a good ten minutes but I just couldn't pull the trigger. Even though it was a great price and I'm sure they will be gone soon I decided to wait on it. If I miss it, oh well. Very classy, timeless piece tho, congrats.
For those that missed out, these are in Marshalls heavy. Had like 4-5 of em in there, not cheap though.

those jackets are ill.. ima hit up marshalls n tjmax after work lol

Thanks for having me!

What's up my man, hope all's been well with you. Love those canvas patch d&s jeans, dope fit all around. People sleep on d&s jeans then people like you and i get $250 joints like those for $50 or so. Fine by me, they got some hot slim fits this fall too that I know will go on steep discount eventually.

Agree on the moto rugby, brown appears to be online only. I'm waiting for a better price, hope that M lasts.

Keep adding that color here now that you've found us!

i wasn't really sure the size difference between a xxl and a big 1x in the brown moto rugby, by the time i decided to give the big 1x a try it was sold out :smh: , beware of lord & taylor,bloomingdales and other PRL sellers showing the brown moto for sale on their website, long story short i got the green rugby when i ordered the brown color.
those pics sent a much needed charge in the thread, keep it coming...
T-dot i am searching my local tj maxxs and marshals on wednesday, I'll let you know if i stumble on anything,
btw what do you guys think of doing weekly/monthly outlet updates?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom