**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Had this D&S shirt sitting in the closet for a while Took it out for afropunk yesterday. I hope more ripstop colors drop, I would cop every color mad comfy.

Thanks man. You know I caught these on clearance at Footaction. 

I miss the pre hypebeast, I'm a reseller/sneakerhead era. :smh:

Joints were on clearance all over the place. I bought a pair from Vons in Corona for like $70. I didn't even really like them, but I saw where this sneaker thing was going and for that price, I said why not. I sold them a few years ago for like 300.

I just looked at the sold listings on ebay - WOW, people are paying crazy prices for these. I should have bought out the stock.

But, this is the Polo thread, so, um, I just took a shower and I'm wearing Polo boxers and a Polo robe, so there.

Still there at over $800. Even if u had the employee discount you're still paying $500+ and this is dam near 5 months later. I think this is one sweater I will not own.

I did cop the native american patchwork tho, love it but it fits horribly and the lack of buttons doesnt help. Not sure what ill do cause its not something that can be tailored. Beautiful cardigan tho.
It's a toss up with the staduim patchwork cardigan. I hope that the high price keeps sizes in the warehouse for a price cut. Let's just hope that our favorite musicians and athletes aren't photo'd wearing it between no and then.

The Spring Indian patchwork that you have...I wouldn't worry about how it fits too much. I would get a sportshirt that looks good with it, take the belt off, and roll the sleeves just abvove the wrist. It will look like it fits much better that way.

Thanks man. You know I caught these on clearance at Footaction. 

I miss the pre hypebeast, I'm a reseller/sneakerhead era. :smh:

Joints were on clearance all over the place. I bought a pair from Vons in Corona for like $70. I didn't even really like them, but I saw where this sneaker thing was going and for that price, I said why not. I sold them a few years ago for like 300.

I just looked at the sold listings on ebay - WOW, people are paying crazy prices for these. I should have bought out the stock.

But, this is the Polo thread, so, um, I just took a shower and I'm wearing Polo boxers and a Polo robe, so there.

:lol:

There are some pretty good deal to had in store. I went to the Polo store at Lenox Mall in Atlanta earlier today copped a tan pair of RRL Bowery boots for 288 including tax. They were the capped toe version. Retail for bowery are like 800. Also, 2 weeks ago I copped last year RRL Jodphur boots for 380, Somebody had just returned them. Retail on the Jodphurs were 1200. I saw the new RRL slim fit repaired Stafford denim. I was a bit underwhelmed especially for 490. The store had a bunch of pairs so I will probably wait it out and cop for like 65% percent off.

Definitely feeling the red one....very vintage and classic
yeah that red one looks good!
Sunday skier.
i just need one!
It's a toss up with the staduim patchwork cardigan. I hope that the high price keeps sizes in the warehouse for a price cut. Let's just hope that our favorite musicians and athletes aren't photo'd wearing it between no and then.

The Spring Indian patchwork that you have...I wouldn't worry about how it fits too much. I would get a sportshirt that looks good with it, take the belt off, and roll the sleeves just abvove the wrist. It will look like it fits much better that way.
thanks for the link SMB, i've seen that before but didnt know it was the "indian patchwork". i thought u meant "indian head".

who was looking for the southwestern hoodie? i have a M and L coming in... BIP i tried looking for a XXL for u but they were all out.

In my watch list currently and popcorn ready

Haha.

I saw them when they went up. It wasn't totally obvious that the seller knew what he/she had. They probably did, but it didn't have all the buzz words in the listing/title, and neither did the the fly joint that seller posted.

I had tried to message the seller about a BIN, even though the banner said seller was away. But, within a few hours, it got blown the hell up and the other one is already at 350 too - that's up there with the TEAM hat in the best of the non-long bill category, IMO.

I don't understand why buyers bid that early in the auction. If you're going to bid 450 less than 24 hours into a 7-day auction on a hat, you might as well send that seller a message and make that a direct offer. If he says no, you sit on it as long as you can. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter because the piece will get up to its market price one way or another, whether it's now or in the last 12 seconds of the auction. But, my point is that there is only one way you can possibly get this piece for 400 - and it's not bidding straight on it in hour 1. Your only shot is talkign directly to the seller and hoping he doesn't totally know and is blown away by that offer.

Last edited:
Haha.

I saw them when they went up. It wasn't totally obvious that the seller knew what he/she had. They probably did, but it didn't have all the buzz words in the listing/title, and neither did the the fly joint that seller posted.

I had tried to message the seller about a BIN, even though the banner said seller was away. But, within a few hours, it got blown the hell up and the other one is already at 350 too - that's up there with the TEAM hat in the best of the non-long bill category, IMO.

I don't understand why buyers bid that early in the auction. If you're going to bid 450 less than 24 hours into a 7-day auction on a hat, you might as well send that seller a message and make that a direct offer. If he says no, you sit on it as long as you can. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter because the piece will get up to its market price one way or another, whether it's now or in the last 12 seconds of the auction. But, my point is that there is only one way you can possibly get this piece for 400 - and it's not bidding straight on it in hour 1. Your only shot is talkign directly to the seller and hoping he doesn't totally know and is blown away by that offer.

When I saw it first it was at $12 with a couple of bids on it already (pretty smart on the seller to be away hint hint, he's not obligated to respond to all the offers right away). My guess Is at this point now he's gonna let the auction rock. All the summer hats are pretty dope, I'm sure they made the same amount in every color, yet the blue is the rarest.
I sometimes bid early but very low, so I can have it in my bidding list especially if I'm still on the fence of how much I willing to pay.

This hat is too one of my top fave, really because of the simplicity of it, but I think red is still my fave color (I hate that it's been replicated thou)

I usually wear a S and they sell out just as fast as XXL sometimes. The patchwork has been sold out online and in store for awhile now. I went with the M. Took the belt off immediately but it just hangs funny, too wide. I might be better off with the belt. Otherwise find a tailor that might be able to do something with it, put some buttons on or something. Id really like to keep it.

1st thing I did when I got that cardigan was lose that belt. I knew it would never see the light of day. I think it's now serving as an American Girl accessory for my daughters :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom