**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Does anybody know when this will be out for men sizes?

Last edited:
Thanks man. You know I caught these on clearance at Footaction. 

I miss the pre hypebeast, I'm a reseller/sneakerhead era. :smh:

sooonnnnnnn..

i copped those from footaction on discount and the olive green from Micheal K in soho, both well after the release date...

it was a glorious time in nyc

Oh, you're gonna kill Middy with the Robin Hood.
Haha....it's funny because I keep going back and forth on whether I really want to obtain this jacket, most days I'm like 50/50 on it. It's not currently on my "must have list" anymore, it's more like "uh maybe". I've replaced it with something better IMO. I had 3 must haves for this yr, ive acquired 2/3. I feel the other is right around the corner, then I can relax and chill like Jay and Pirate.
Pirate pulling out heat thou, I looking forward to seeing more gems. Ex Ghost ski L/S tee, rl2000 boots (low version)

Pirate Polo, nice stuff.

Middy, I'm loving that tee.

1st thing I did when I got that cardigan was lose that belt. I knew it would never see the light of day. I think it's now serving as an American Girl accessory for my daughters :lol:
:lol: nice.

Last edited:
Joints were on clearance all over the place. I bought a pair from Vons in Corona for like $70. I didn't even really like them, but I saw where this sneaker thing was going and for that price, I said why not. I sold them a few years ago for like 300.

I just looked at the sold listings on ebay - WOW, people are paying crazy prices for these. I should have bought out the stock.

But, this is the Polo thread, so, um, I just took a shower and I'm wearing Polo boxers and a Polo robe, so there.
roll.gif

sooonnnnnnn..

i copped those from footaction on discount and the olive green from Micheal K in soho, both well after the release date...

Wow u just took me back Micheal K's!!!!! Those were the years when hypebeasts found Soho. Ok off memory lane. Back to this Lo. 

Anyone copped anything today?

sooonnnnnnn..

The funny thing about that "glorious time" is that I was complaining that this sneaker thing was dead and ruined even back then. ...I was like, how much worse can it get - apparently, a whole hell of a lot!!!!

Haha....it's funny because I keep going back and forth on whether I really want to obtain this jacket, most days I'm like 50/50 on it. It's not currently on my "must have list" anymore, it's more like "uh maybe". I've replaced it with something better IMO. I had 3 must haves for this yr, ive acquired 2/3. I feel the other is right around the corner, then I can relax and chill like Jay and Pirate.
Pirate pulling out heat thou, I looking forward to seeing more gems. Ex Ghost ski L/S tee, rl2000 boots (low version)

I hear you.

Personally, I don't have a set list - I'm more of an opportunist. Anything I like is in play for the right price, and easily passed over for the wrong price.

For both of us, it's a good thing that you're a L and I'm an XL, otherwise I think we'd be bumping heads on the next Red Ruth. I actually bought a few things myself recently.

Last edited:
The funny thing about that "glorious time" is that I was complaining that this sneaker thing was dead and ruined even back then. ...I was like, how much worse can it get - apparently, a whole hell of a lot!!!!
I hear you.

Personally, I don't have a set list - I'm more of an opportunist. Anything I like is in play for the right price, and easily passed over for the wrong price.

For both of us, it's a good thing that you're a L and I'm an XL, otherwise I think we'd be bumping heads on the next Red Ruth. I actually bought a few things myself recently.
I was always very casual about collecting certain pieces in vintage, but after seeing the current prices of things, I felt it was necessary to have a list because i don't plan on spending $$$ continuously. Part of what keeps me in the game is getting pieces at bargain prices, thou if it's an item I really want I will spend more then usual. So my set list Is really for hard to find pricier pieces, afterwords I will be a casual collector again.
The elusive red babe is on a lot of people list I find, but after getting the cream one, I really love it...Im just banking on getting lucky nowadays

have u guys ever kept a list to tally up how much you've spent on RL? i have tried and the number is not pretty.
Does anyone Lo collection surpass their sneaker collection in price? 

To your original question it is definitely up there, current closet plus, donated, thrown away clothes. That question reminded me of this Western a chick wore home that I never got back. I want to ask her for my shirt back now, I liked it lol. It's been years now tho, her new bae probably all up in my ish. 

Well after I sold the majority of my shoes to pay for my wifes engagement ring, RL was all I had left, it is probably my only hobby right now.. :rolleyes

Yea you can kiss that shirt goodbye, she prob rocks it around her waist now, sitting on the train with it...

Well after I sold the majority of my shoes to pay for my wifes engagement ring, RL was all I had left, it is probably my only hobby right now..
eyes.gif

Yea you can kiss that shirt goodbye, she prob rocks it around her waist now, sitting on the train with it...
roll.gif
 RIP my Polo Western. 

Yeah I still have some pairs from that fire sale you did. I actually rock those Spikzes before the retro dropped recently. 

Anyone peeped the Labor Sale yet? Might have to grab a few items this week.

Looks like RRL, Black Label, und Purple Label ist not going to the outlets anymore and will all be returned to the warehouse where it'll go on sale on the website.

Buddahshark - I miss the shoes but at the same time I don't, had so many shoes and barely had the chance to wear them yet I was always buying, at least I wear these clothes...

Works for me... I don't make it to the outlets at all :D

I used to frequent woodbury and Tanger Riverhead every few months, and always on Black Friday, now I haven't been there in years.

Yea for real, recentlyevery morning really early they restock some RRL goods, usually 2/3 pieces it seems like out of no where, got lucky this morn and grabbed a few things... Sometimes I see items that haven't been on the website in months, pleasant surprises

This is very good news. I really do hope that the items stay on site until they sell out, but I have a feeling that RL will shop these on the world market instead of here in the US. A lot of the higher end clearance items ended were sold through the UK sitethe past two seasons.

And once the items go to the international RL sites, they are not available for US purchase.

sorry if this question comes off as dumb

all polo lines have like a diff theme i guess is the word?

what is RRL? its seems like its very old fashioned like tommy gun era?

Back
Top Bottom