**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Picked up some Evans for $16. Not mad at all.
glasses.gif

Does anyone have the UPC on this piece trying to see if i can locate a small. Any help would be much appreciated.
Chris, Not sure if you had the chance to try it on but make sure a small is what you want. These run hella small. I wear a Med (Classic Fit)/ Large (Custom Fit) and I had to buy this in an XL and it just fits perfectly. Just an FYI.

Dillards has them listed for big&tall size XL for $65...

Where else are they available?
they dropped the price on the site down to $59.50... i've never shopped at dillards or ventured into the B&T section at any store... do they usually charge more for the same item? i understand that it costs more to make bc there's more material but that kinda sucks for the B&T ppl. here's the link btw, noticed they're missing the green one.

http://www.dillards.com/product/Pol...3228_zi_french_navy&categoryId=&scrollTop=384

from IG, looks like the only place selling them right now is the new polo store.

Last edited:
great read on the ralph interview

pirate still burning it down.

wtf happend to the placement of the patch on the red fitted on the dillard's link? i like those hats though

$1500 patchwork cardigan - bleh, is it even handknit? not even cashmere

$995 patchwork - not crazy about the detail on the indian head, is it even handknit? not even cashmere

i'm still looking for the wiz khalifa jacket.

wtf happend to the placement of the patch on the red fitted on the dillard's link? i like those hats though

$995 patchwork - not crazy about the detail on the indian head, is it even handknit? not even cashmere

plenty of wiz khalifas at macys, I'm looking for 1 too when sales hit.

the patchwork is a wool blend (not hand knit).

plenty of wiz khalifas at macys, I'm looking for 1 too when sales hit.

the patchwork is a wool blend (not hand knit)
And this is what bothers me since the quality of materials and construction is a big part of why I keep buying RL. The design is incredible on the new collections, but it takes more than great design to justify these prices.

Stopped by the 5th Ave store today. I have to say it's really nice. Very well laid out. And they were even giving away free cokes today. My only complaint was that there was so much going on I had a bit of sensory overload.

350x700px-LL-80b4a51e_s7-1131848_lifestyle.jpeg

I think I might double up, or triple cuz the pennant section is actual pennant material. It's so delicate. Probably gonna look like **** after a couple washes.

Better to use Ralph Lauren tailor or another tailor? Have to get a few dress shirts tailored..

Yessir! Orange label...90's nostalgia. Review my thread & catch up on what you've missed fam.
http://niketalk.com/t/601268/the-official-iceberg-iceberg-history-thread

Can't really front on that thread man, theres some thumbs up pics posted.

Meh...

Show me some silver label pieces.

First gen Fantasia knits, Jungle Book, stuff like that.

A lot of the stuff that was posted was released when IB was on the brink of turning into streetwear. The Bugs on Ice sweater is dope though, I must admit.

Jay is the real expert here; I'll let him weigh in.

We know orange label is Garbo but the bugs and simba is nice. I was done after Clyde and Pepe LePue saturated the streets. Bet most can't tell the difference between the boutique iceberg and Canal St iceberg.

iceberg white/silver label is when it was popping (basically was when you weren't up on expensive italian sweaters), black/grey label was heavy in the streets (distributed to more stores where it was more available), orange label is trash (very mainstream, you were late to iceberg). only thing worthwhile I remember in orange label was the bugs knits, football and hockey. that's how it was up top in NYC.

when my daughter is old enough to recognize Disney, I'll break out my Mickey, Winnie the Pooh, and Donald Duck Iceberg pieces to wear around her.

now back to RL.

no cashmere and no hand knit sweaters doesn't justify these prices.

label change to similar RUGBY label, RL knows how to reel you guys in.

Wiz Khalifa jackets available at the polostore. oooooh weeee

Better to use Ralph Lauren tailor or another tailor? Have to get a few dress shirts tailored..

If you have a tailor that you trust, go with him/her. Typically, stores will outsource their tailoring to someone else and you never know what to expect.

I never got into the iceberg wave, I just had a feeling it wasn't gonna last, it kinda came and went like those Prada boat sneakers.

Jay, you know your gonna cop those sweaters Lol, at least on discount anyways. The $1500 varsity patchwork cardigan, can stay right where it is, even at half off I wouldn't cop it. The patchwork with the indian motif isn't bad, but it too is overpriced, I would cop on a steep discount tho.

For you guys that have a macy's nearby have they started putting out the polo bear collection yet (I think that's the right name)

Back
Top Bottom