**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

What ever happend to this jacket? i was waiting for it to come up online but i guess it was a store exclusive? 

Just thought I'd add a little color. I got absolutely phenomenal deals on these pieces, too good to pass up.
I'll probably end up only keeping a couple of them tho. Gun to your head, which 2?

Thanks Polo Sport and BKstyle.
TypeR, you definitely need to put some miles on that shirt. Very underrated item.

What ever happend to this jacket? i was waiting for it to come up online but i guess it was a store exclusive? 
This is so nice.
I hope that it's not a speciaty item.

Just thought I'd add a little color. I got absolutely phenomenal deals on these pieces, too good to pass up.
I'll probably end up only keeping a couple of them tho. Gun to your head, which 2?
Wow Frank, what a haul in. All of these are great, you can't go wrong with any of them.

yeah i would say flip the beacon, its a loud jacket and wont go with alot of your every day stuff. retail price on it was kinda crazy.

Today's outlet haul was very black in theme:
Corduroy Cargos, easy pickup, have not seen these same styled cargos for 3 maybe 4 years, the tan were the last ones I grabbed and were actually in one of my very first posts in the old RL thread.
Patchwork custom fit button down: NICE weight! Love it!
Shawl Collar Zip Creme colored sweater (outlets got the same style 3 years ago in black and olive green)
Crew Neck 100% Wool RL Rodeo Sweater . :smile: last one there, my size.
And of course at 40% off how could I not restock on RL Double Black!

Did they have those Corduory cargos in either a 34/34 or 36/34. Thanks in advance. and do they have a drastring bottom and is that a zipper at the bottom?

Can we get a breakdown list of all the sales going on this week leading up to and for Black Friday?

is there a specific name to this piece, or at least the line its from? i know there was about at least 3 other pieces along with this?

was this from this past summer season or last year? thanks

Anybody know where can I find polo rangers in burnt red[/quoteMaybe Michael K's In store. That's a HUGE maybe cuz they are very old at this point. Other than that, its ebay. Collab colorways are released only once to my knowledge.

The black cargos were in pretty heavy stock, I just shopped for my size, but I am sure I ran across some 34 and 36 waists. Your local outlet should have this group heavy.

^ a 25% kicker begins at midnight. Speaking of that.....

Anyone break down the sizing/fit when it comes to RRL Slim Fits? pair of jeans I want is currently on sale and once that extra 25% kicks in, it'll move fast.

No coupons needed and no restrictions? I think the last RL coupon I saw, RRL were excluded.

Back
Top Bottom