**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Fresh off the fedex truck! macys 40%

smokin.gif
 Nice. Definitely one of my favorite Polo items. I remember being on a year long search for it then finally lucked up and copped for a bill.

anyone know where i can find a polo penfield jacket?

i seen a old white man with it on and he said his daughter got it for him a few months ago.

Fiending to find that Lake Placid Hoodie/Jersey ahh would be the best Christmas present to myself :smokin . Dope collection ^^

EDIT: @Boxdok Medium, only live things on ebay are XL :rolleyes

Last edited:
Today's set up.

RL Polo Pointer Graphic Military Shirt
RL Polo Checked Oxford
RL Polo Silk Pointer/Pheasant Flag
RL Tumbled Leather Buckle Boots
Levis 559
RL Polo Quilted Suede Jacket with Lambskin Accents in blue.

Pics of a few  polo vest I own. Sorry for blurry pics. got a few more things i want to post but will wait till i get a better camera.

I never saw this Rugby jacket until I did an eBay search. Apparently it was released in 2011. Here's to hoping I can find a XL.

I never saw this Rugby jacket until I did an eBay search. Apparently it was released in 2011. Here's to hoping I can find a XL.

Copped last year on sale for just over a buck...original retail was well over $200. Awesome jacket, yet to wear it though...

I'll keep an eye out and post here if I find another one.

Edit: Check your PMs...

Last edited:
got my 40% card in the mail and was thinkin im bout to go in at polo... i also read there was 30% the whole store... so i buy 2 rugbys and slippers for myself and a sweater for my pops and brother in law bill came out to 200 plus with the 40% and i told the girl at the register hold up its not 40 plus the 30? she was like nah its one or the other... and im just like wow i aint spending that much and passed and told her im good but give me my card back and ill find something else :lol: cant believe everything in the store was regular priced and the few items they had on sale were garbage :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom