**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Happy belated birthday @SneakerPimp2k8 and to anyone else whose birthday is close or recently passed.
I apologize for my absence. I used to post pretty regularly but as some may have guessed, filling custom sneaker orders and growing my brand has kept me very busy.
Speaking of brand building.... WTF was that Kanye face stitched over a polo shirt all about? And wasn't dude selling it for like over $100 :smh:
Anyways, Indigo + RRL = Me dead *** broke and missing my employee discount. My shopping bag is looking crazy right now! Any employees in the thread looking to play nice with a guy who can make you whatever custom sneaker you want hit me up ASAP 8)
Anyways, with the recent 65+ degree weather I thought the following look was fitting for a walk around Yale the other day during a rare break from the Kitchen..

Hey Guys,

Pre-Sale will expire today. Does someone know if from tomorrow will start a new sale? I want to order a "Create Your Own" polo and I am wondering if the prices will be reduced more.

Greetings Kicks, you always put a nice spin on how to wear RL. Liking the boots under the leather jacket and shorts.

You may want to drop that RL tee that you cooked up from your tags here in the thread. It's on my list for when the warm weather sets in.

I've got a simple project that I'm thinking about trying to get going. Let me know if I can touch base with you for some advice.

Last edited:
Now, I'm a firm advocate of the hoody + shorts combination; there is that funky time of year (actually around this time of year, at least in NYC) that the weather permits such a mixing of the seasonal clothing items.

But, uhhh, leather jacket + shorts :lol:.

Nah, son.

Few new pick ups jus came in...

Question also, if there's a item not in my size on the RL site, does that mean they won't have my size in any of their stores as well or can I call cust service and stock locate?

Last edited:
Greetings Kicks, you always put a nice spin on how to wear RL. Liking the boots under the leather jacket and shorts.

You may want to drop that RL tee that you cooked up from your tags here in the thread. It's on my list for when the warm weather sets in.

I've got a simple project that I'm thinking about trying to get going. Let me know if I can touch base with you for some advice.

Thanks Superman, sure email me anytime and I will do what I can to assist.
I will definitely post a pic of my Poloist shirt soon.

Now, I'm a firm advocate of the hoody + shorts combination; there is that funky time of year (actually around this time of year, at least in NYC) that the weather permits such a mixing of the seasonal clothing items.

But, uhhh, leather jacket + shorts :lol:.

Nah, son.
Thanks for the advice, I will file it accordingly.
:tongue:
but..... thought this was an interesting find that u might also hate

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the stock on the .com site doesn't reflect in-store inventory.

Yep, different inventory. The stock from the website comes from a warehouse. If you do know the item/style code though, customer service could locate it for you and will tell you what stores have it.

Chick at the factory store said they change sales every Thursday if anyone could post sales for this comi weekend that would be appreciated
Trying to get more for my buck with the half off coupon
Not sure if the 40% on outerwear will be up even tho they sent an email out as a promotion

Chick at the factory store said they change sales every Thursday if anyone could post sales for this comi weekend that would be appreciated
Trying to get more for my buck with the half off coupon
Not sure if the 40% on outerwear will be up even tho they sent an email out as a promotion
Yea That 40% off outerwear is goin til the 12th of Nov. not sure if they gonna mix other stuff in tho..

owners of the indian head red fleece baseball jacket: how is the fit? i missed out on a xl so going to give a large a shot. im 6'1 and a bit concerned about the sleeves. thanks 

Last edited:
When isn't Macy's having a promo?

Just wait till the weekend.

RL pre-sale extended thru 11/03

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom