**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

owners of the indian head red fleece baseball jacket: how is the fit? i missed out on a xl so going to give a large a shot. im 6'1 and a bit concerned about the sleeves. thanks
We're the same height. I wouldn't get an L. The sleeves will be too short on you. An XL length is barely right. Should you get anything

smaller than that you won't like the length or fit, it will be too tight. That's just me though.

We're the same height. I wouldn't get an L. The sleeves will be too short on you. An XL length is barely right. Should you get anything

smaller than that you won't like the length or fit, it will be too tight. That's just me though.
repped. thanks for the advice.

I'm normally a small or medium in RL, and I copped the jacket in a small... wondering if I need a medium

shyne14k shyne14k they have an XL back on the site bro.

it says only 1 remaining!

I'm usually a small or medium in RL. I copped the jacket in small. wondering if I shoulda swooped the Medium...

Last edited:
I'm normally a small or medium in RL, and I copped the jacket in a small... wondering if I need a medium
@shyne14k they have an XL back on the site bro.

it says only 1 remaining!

I'm usually a small or medium in RL. I copped the jacket in small. wondering if I shoulda swooped the Medium...
Good looking out

No problem.
That depends on how you like your jacket to fit. That jacket doesn't run big so the small might be very tight on you. I know a L wouldn't fit right

on me and I would look dumb wearing it.
I usually have to size up on RL jackets. They run tight in the chest and shoulder area and the length is short...
Right. The sizing is never precise.

new addition to the family heard two more colors are on the way red and burgundy don't know how the bears will look but i can't wait :smokin

Artist adorns Gowanus Canal with ‘roses’ made from Ralph Lauren shirts...

A local artist installed a pair of fabric rose-bushes on the banks of the fetid waterway on Oct. 16, using discarded Ralph Lauren shirts to create a burst of color he said was inspired by the detritus left in the neighborhood by illegal dumpers.

:smokin

Brooklyn for the win!

I'm usually a medium. Tried this on, and the length was short, and the sleeves were snug in the arms. An L would be perfect.

I'm usually a medium. Tried this on, and the length was short, and the sleeves were snug in the arms. An L would be perfect.
You're 6'1 and sport a medium? That's cool. We're clearly two different builds. I take it you're very slender. I'm a tad muscular

and weigh 209. I couldn't fit a medium if I tried.
laugh.gif
 I tried on an L in store and the jacked smothered me. The XL was just

right. It is fitted the way I like. I just wish the people at Polo would stop making the pieces so damn short.
mean.gif

You're 6'1 and sport a medium? That's cool. We're clearly two different builds. I take it you're very slender. I'm a tad muscular
and weigh 209. I couldn't fit a medium if I tried.:lol:  I tried on an L in store and the jacked smothered me. The XL was just
right. It is fitted the way I like. I just wish the people at Polo would stop making the pieces so damn short. :smh:

Ha! No not 6'11'', just adding a comparison in regards to having to size up on it.

^ Stem is real nice. Became familiar with his work through Skam (also YNN) out here in Toronto.

Last edited:
That 30% Factory Store Coupon was cluch combined with the 40% off outerwear and sweaters. I made out pretty good 

Went to the outlet and was gonna use that 50% off coupon on my most expensive item but the chick was like naw I'll just put it for your whole order :pimp: :pimp: saved like 3 bills

Also picked up this camo polo with the Orange polo horse
I remember it being posted a minute ago and no one really had any info on it.

Edit: My photo didn't upload don't know why but I'm sure some yall kno what I'm talking about

Last edited:
Yeah, ima have to hit the outlet this weekend. I wanna come up too.

Anyone got info or a better view on this hat?

Back
Top Bottom