**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Seattle premium outlets.

Help a brotha out? :nerd:

Might head back on BF since the 50% off coupon is still active. Really want one of those puffy jackets with the small polo. Prices online are ridiculous.

Last edited:
They had a few reversible puffer vest navy/red. The rlx vest have more down/feather ratio though and there cheaper. Came out to 32.

Last edited:
Spoke with a sales rep @ the premium outlet here in Boston, told me they got a huge shipment in tonight and will be on shelves tomorrow.

You guys might want to check in your locals...

And they are accepting the 50% off no questions asked...

One rep. Even suggested on coming every day w/ the Fam.

Last edited:
The last time I used the new 50% coupon, the cashier scanned the bar code and it worked. From my experiences, they usually just punch in the 4 digit code. The outlet stores I've went to recently, still had the same items. Hopefully my local store stocks some new pieces for me to impulse buy. :lol:

The last time I used the new 50% coupon, the cashier scanned the bar code and it worked. From my experiences, they usually just punch in the 4 digit code. The outlet stores I've went to recently, still had the same items. Hopefully my local store stocks some new pieces for me to impulse buy.
laugh.gif
Cashier was mad cool with me. Only had a pic of the coupon on my phone, she was cool with it and also gave everyone with me the discount.

So whats the trick, do y'all buy 1 item each visit to the store?

Can you use this 50% more than once a day?

I printed out several copies and used one at a time. I actually had my brother and wife with me so it wasn't that bad. There are also two different register locations so you can go to one side pay for an item then walk over to the other side of the store and pay for another item. Some cashiers didn't care and just did multiple transactions one at a time. Also some cashiers take the coupon and some return it to you. YMMV.
I actually may go back to the outlets tonight or tomorrow since I'm off from work. This will be my last chance using the coupon since I'll be working Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:

So whats the trick, do y'all buy 1 item each visit to the store?

Can you use this 50% more than once a day?
I printed out several copies and used one at a time. I actually had my brother and wife with me so it wasn't that bad. There are also two different register locations so you can go to one side pay for an item then walk over to the other side of the store and pay for another item. Some cashiers didn't care and just did multiple transactions one at a time. Also some cashiers take the coupon and some return it to you. YMMV.
I actually may go back to the outlets tonight or tomorrow since I'm off from work. This will be my last chance using the coupon since I'll be working Friday and Saturday.
Thanks!

Same here, but some of them did keep the coupon. Printout a few. Gave leftovers to people walking in. Happy holidays.

Repped. I felt like giving back too and asked a few customers if they would like a 50% coupon. Ended up texting the coupon to 7 people. I didn't have any printed out. :lol:

Make sure there aren't any managers near by when checking out. Cashier was good for the 50% but the manager wasn't having it smfh

Back
Top Bottom