**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Someone mentioned that a couple pages back, its clear that wool is the better option, with the navy sweater and both options I guess it all comes down to what people are willing to pay for and can afford. There is not enough of a difference for me to pay the extra $150 for the navy.. I barely get a chance to wear all he clothes I have now, nothing is even close to being in constant rotation :smh:

Looking to spruce up the place with this

Have any of you guys come across this print on anything? I sold my sweater, but now I need everything in this print.
^That wool down filled parka is very nice, real coyote fur too. :smokin

I've seen an unfilled bomber made of the same wool print, a vest, and a also a hat. They shouldn't be too difficult to track down.

Last edited:
The RLYC jacket in Yellow/Navy/Green... you guys think $300 is a fair price to pay for one in excellent condition? need some feedback please
You talking about this joint?
joell-ortiz-polo-ralph-lauren-yacht-club-rlyc-jacket-rafting-guide-polo-shirt-slaughterhouse-yall-ready-know.jpg

Im sure you can haggle for a better price... but if you do get it, make sure its at least a size up from what you would normally wear.

^That wool down filled parka is very nice, real coyote fur too. :smokin

I've seen an unfilled bomber made of the same wool print, a vest, and a also a hat. They shouldn't be too difficult to track down.

I've seen those too, but not the hat. That would be too fire. I've also seen the button down, but these past few months I've only seen the unfilled jacket.

The RLYC jacket in Yellow/Navy/Green... you guys think $300 is a fair price to pay for one in excellent condition? need some feedback please

you look tall and i believe you mentioned your height was over 6 feet? this jacket runs short. i don't own it, never saw the allure over it, but that was a lot of people's concerns over when this jacket was originally released. for $300 i hope you are seeing this jacket in person and somehow trying it on. honestly i wouldn't pay more than $80 for this jacket but i never liked enough to buy it in the first place. i used to see these go for $150, then up to $200, now they are about $250.

Happy thanksgiving fellas. Dillard's has 50% off permanently reduced styles they've got a few good items from last season on the site. The red Indian head jacket comes out to like $66 shipped. They've got some sizes of the pennant polo too

Today's set up...
Polo down filled-bomber w /real Coyote Fur Trim, Polo Patchwork Sweater, Polo Chambray Shrit, Polo Canvas Pant w/leather trim, RL Vachetta Boots with 2nd wool laced panels.

@moundraised, Happy Thanksgiving to you too, and to NT Polo. You guys have a safe and happy holiday.

Supe, nice as usual. What do you think about that patchwork? Thinking about getting it but I'm going to wait until it comes down a few notches.

They use to have some at my local outlet but they stopped carrying d&s and started clearancing all of it out

Happy Thanksgiving NT Fambz..

Hopefully everyone can eat off of stacking that coupon with the RL Outlet Black Friday Sales. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom