**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Stumbled upon this thread about a month ago and i want to thank you all for informing me more about polo; been rocking it since i was a kid and now i know way more about the brand now. P.S i've thrifted these two pieces, i didnt know how significant a pair RRL raw slevedge denim was until i read this post and since i copped for 10$; and can i get a LC on this hoodie, cant tell if this one is vintage or an imitation?

10858563_881848105169140_6238299153840401592_n.jpg

Stumbled upon this thread about a month ago and i want to thank you all for informing me more about polo; been rocking it since i was a kid and now i know way more about the brand now. P.S i've thrifted these two pieces, i didnt know how significant a pair RRL raw slevedge denim was until i read this post and since i copped for 10$; and can i get a LC on this hoodie, cant tell if this one is vintage or an imitation?

Sorry.  Fugazi

Last edited:

Don't listen to those guys they're just jelly.
happy.gif

I'll trade you one of the other jackets from that vintage line for themm RRL jeans....
wink.gif

Even got an authenticity card...

@Supermanblue79 great use of gif. lmao

one of my fav Lo hoodies i own
Lol. I have that same hoodie. I will post a pic of me wearing to the office on casual Friday. It's a nice thick hoodie. The plaid pattern inside is a nice touch. I do find it to run a bit short, this may be due to the fact that I'm 6'3 though.

Lol. I have that same hoodie. I will post a pic of me wearing to the office on casual Friday. It's a nice thick hoodie. The plaid pattern inside is a nice touch. I do find it to run a bit short, this may be due to the fact that I'm 6'3 though.
im 6'4" and i think that the majority of RL stuff runs short on me.  I usually can get away with sweaters or sweatshirts in a Large Tall, but a large tall in any other top is like a foot longer than the sweatshirts.  RRL shirts have decent length though, and are really the only RL button downs i feel comfortable wearing

So as it appears the last of the markdowns have occurred (or at least while items last) and I am now considering the Polo Shearling Bomber from this fall:

Superman or Math or anyone else, can you post photos of previous versions and offer any opinion / info on how this year's stacks up against past years.
Thanks in advance

So as it appears the last of the markdowns have occurred (or at least while items last) and I am now considering the Polo Shearling Bomber from this fall:

Superman or Math or anyone else, can you post photos of previous versions and offer any opinion / info on how this year's stacks up against past years.
Thanks in advance
I haven't had the 2014 bomber in hand so I can't speak on the quality, but the NTer that owns it is happy with his.

It's going to come down to which combination of finished/unfinished leather that you prefer. My favorite is the asymmetric version from a few years ago.
DSC00916.jpg~320x480

DSC00917.jpg~320x480

@@gourtmetkickz
I own the new version and it is great! I can't speak for past releases. the darker shearling compliments the leather perfectly. It's distressed nicely, $1100 is definitely worth.

new boxing club bd is on point. t-shirt is nice too.

the boxing jkt's material is pure doodoo. the bd is the clear winner out of the bunch.

I haven't had the 2014 bomber in hand so I can't speak on the quality, but the NTer that owns it is happy with his.

It's going to come down to which combination of finished/unfinished leather that you prefer. My favorite is the asymmetric version from a few years ago.
DSC00916.jpg~320x480

DSC00917.jpg~320x480
@@gourtmetkickz
I own the new version and it is great! I can't speak for past releases. the darker shearling compliments the leather perfectly. It's distressed nicely, $1100 is definitely worth.

Thanks a bunch guys.
I copped it today, the fit is excellent. I guess I picked the right day to purchase because today started an additional 40% off sale items. So the jacket WAS $1995 then marked down to $1399 (in store) with the additional 40% off the Shearling was $839. The lowest price the website had was $1125 until it sold out earlier today lol.

So yea... I am happy with the purchase for sure.

new boxing club bd is on point. t-shirt is nice too.
the boxing jkt's material is pure doodoo. the bd is the clear winner out of the bunch.
Seen the t-shirt in store today and agree it does look good... Didnt seen the Bd, any pics or link?? Couple of the new sweatshirts seemed liked re-tagged d&s in quality and design in my opinion

I'm tripping off of these dropping to go with the hats
happy.gif

a little past Gucci reminiscent on the shirt but still dope....still wait for sale though.
tongue.gif

Last edited:
recent pick ups...iam feeling the boxing work shirt and tee also the tiger collar and tee, but not feeling that white indian collar shirt.

I finally found images of what I consider to be the BEST Polo Shearling I have ever seen. I think this year's is a close 2nd best, which is why I made no bones about copping.
However I do regret never copping this bad boy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom