**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Music journalist extraordinaire, Shaheem with the NY spellout (the 'thot' shirt dont have NY on them, FYI)...

words cant explain how much this dude inspired me to get into journalism...

And Bonz Malone crazy *** too. Lol...

#Salute to the big homie.

While we're at it, can I give big shout out to Coogi for rebranding and makong a nice liitle splash lately in these street...

Very low key and and not whored out. Nice execution...

Too mean...

coogi was bought by FUBU years ago.

honestly, i can care less what industry person is wearing polo this / that.

but who is rocking that wiz khalifa jacket though?

Anybody in NYC dropping by the Polo Bar tomorrow? Just curious

coogi was bought by FUBU years ago.

honestly, i can care less what industry person is wearing polo this / that..

they had a rebranding party about a month or two ago...

Annnndddd its good for the culture, the whole celebrity wearing this/that thing...

If you like a brand, you wanna see whose keeping up with what, when all eyes aint on the brand..

But I hear ya

So I'm going to the polo mansion today for work.
I have $2500 to spend at the store today. Can any of you guys recommend any solid pieces I can pick up today?

Suits and coats (business) is what I was looking for but I'm open to anything.

Pls respond.

Last edited:
So I'm going to the polo mansion today for work.
I have $2500 to spend at the store today. Can any of you guys recommend any solid pieces I can pick up today?

Suits and coats (business) is what I was looking for but I'm open to anything.

Pls respond.

Are you going to the mansion? or to the flagship on 5th ave?

$2500 will get you 2 blue label suits at full price.

$2500 will get you 1 black label suit at full price.

As far as coats, do you mean sports coats? or over coats?

If over coats, then look for a top coat for business.

If you don't know your size, you can always get measured there. They should also have a tailor on hand.

Now is a great time to find these pieces on sale. Hopefully your size is available in store.

Good luck.

I haven't had the 2014 bomber in hand so I can't speak on the quality, but the NTer that owns it is happy with his.

It's going to come down to which combination of finished/unfinished leather that you prefer. My favorite is the asymmetric version from a few years ago.

Thanks a bunch guys.
I copped it today, the fit is excellent. I guess I picked the right day to purchase because today started an additional 40% off sale items. So the jacket WAS $1995 then marked down to $1399 (in store) with the additional 40% off the Shearling was $839. The lowest price the website had was $1125 until it sold out earlier today lol.

So yea... I am happy with the purchase for sure.

New one is pretty nice, I like the lighter color shearling from previous years but I love the texture on this seasons joint. The full shearling lining always made these so wide but still tight when worn with a thick sweater which is not a good look with slim jeans imo. And I don't really like the shearling creeping out of the cuff.

I always loved the one with the distressed decal on the shoulder. I had this for about $800 I think but ended up selling it. Even though it was a size up it was tight with a sweater.

Just thought I'd share this little come up. A few weeks ago, I mentioned in this thread about an Academy pea coat that was overpriced in Marshalls from $199 up to $399. I ended up buying it since the $399 was still under retail (albeit barely) and since it doesn't look like RL makes 100% wool ones nor black ones.

I argued/pleaded my case to the store managers for the better part of a month, but to no victory.

Fast forward to today I took the coat and receipt to another location, made my case and shorty not only did the price adjustment, she hooked it up with the clearance price at $149. The smoothness if the transaction made me realize how much BS the other location was feeding me.

Da bae made my day.

Ended up using most of the refund on a RL navy wool sport coat :lol:.

Dope come up on the peacoat

Damn those shearlings look really dope, good pickups fellas

SMB - Dope as usual man, one day you have to don one of these outfits bro :nerd:

Hey Math can you post up the pit to pit and length measurements for the M Shetland Wool Sweater in one of your auctions.

Found this piece today at the thrift, material was so nice and for 30$, but I couldn't rock it to save my life. [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

@SP- Much Appreciated. I may switch things up one day :lol:

@Math- The shearling that you posted came to mind in my top 5 bombers. The faded logo is a nice touch. I hope they do one with a full painted on the back like some of the older A-2 bombers.

@Producer- Did you go back to 5th and pick up that flannel? It's the nicest shirt that I've seen this season.

This new sales promo is a joke. Everything has been marked up 30-40% to make you think you are saving money. I should have struck when the sale went live with a huge system glitch, I just didn't know that it was a glitch. Different sizes of the same were different prices. A medium was $350 less than a large on some items, and you could get the full promo discount on top of it. :smh:

Last edited:
Whats going on everyone.  Been lurking for a minute, can finally post in general.

I have a question,

I went to purchase the aran-knit sweater today and it seems it sold out.  Would anyone be able to assist me in finding this in a size M

The style number online is 206595.  Is there a way to locate stock?  I only saw this item on the ralph lauren website, so I am not sure if it was even sold anywhere else.

Pay pal reward for anyone who is of assistance. 

Here is a pic for reference:

@SP- Much Appreciated. I may switch things up one day :lol:

@Math- The shearling that you posted came to mind in my top 5 bombers. The faded logo is a nice touch. I hope they do one with a full painted on the back like some of the older A-2 bombers.

@Producer- Did you go back to 5th and pick up that flannel? It's the nicest shirt that I've seen this season.

This new sales promo is a joke. Everything has been marked up 30-40% to make you think you are saving money. I should have struck when the sale went live with a huge system glitch, I just didn't know that it was a glitch. Different sizes of the same were different prices. A medium was $350 less than a large on some items, and you could get the full promo discount on top of it. :smh:

I noticed but not everything was marked up. A few gems were marked down plus if u spend the max amount, it's 50% cheaper than a few days ago.

Went to Macys for the tiger polo but I copped this instead

I'm going back for the tiger polo 2mrw

Someone bought the fur trimmed aviator from me for $325....
As soon as they got it. They message to request a return because it didn't fit like other larges they own apparently.

Normally I don't accept returns and I thought it was shady of them to request a return so quick.

But in the meantime I bought a XXL and it fits perfect. So now I have 2. Lol

Also USPS messed up the tracking on the return and I know I could've kept the $$$ and the item, but I'm in AA and I have to do the right thing all the time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom