**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The tartan patches are similar but definitely different, but it is kinda the same color scheme overall. The stadium is mainly lambs wool, has a much thinner feel and to be honest the materials are not $1500. The craftsmanship is probably a little bit better, it looks and feels more patchworky, if that makes sense. There was more effort to make it a true patchwork imo. With the patches, pins and pennant on the back theres a lot more to it but both those sweaters were extremely overpriced to begin with. I got both under $400 each so I'm happy with them. The stadium joints runs a little big as most cardigans do.
great info as usual. I'm disappointed that the stadium cardigan wool is thinner than the already thin chief patchwork. The stadium is still a great looking piece, so it's going to be an impulse buy if I do purchase.

@Sport - that chief hat looks very legit. Dont know if I'll purchase because of how I feel about the logo, but I do hope it's a go.

Last edited:
Slush where? Bruh NYC is a block of ice presently lol. This winter really really sucked, especially after a regular summer.

Is this real?
It's real.  There is a few on the bay with a BIN of $300...lol

Interesting that  '94 was put on it.  I heard a knit is coming as well.

This scarf is nice.  I always though this was the best Native American head design... 

Need this

It's real.  There is a few on the bay with a BIN of $300...lol
Interesting that  '94 was put on it.  I heard a knit is coming as well.

This scarf is nice.  I always though this was the best Native American head design... 

The mark up on that hat is ridiculous.....I'm curious to see if and when it's released officially.
The scarf is a no brainer considering the price.

Dope stuff as always Kush

Last edited:
Recent.... I wanted this cardigan the most out of all items this past Fall/Winter, was glad to finally secure one :D

RL Patchwork Shawl Cardigan-6 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
RL Patchwork Shawl Cardigan-5 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
RL Patchwork Shawl Cardigan-2 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
RL Patchwork Shawl Cardigan-4 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
RL Patchwork Shawl Cardigan-7 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

I got the vest of that cardigan a few years back

@SP, Nice Pick Up- It's a great looking piece. I cant' wait to see what you pair it up with.

I just haven't been able to convince myself to buy it since they just added plain sleeves to the vest. Its going to have to be under $250 if i'm going to own this one. My obsession with materials aside, I will definitely regret missing out on it.

Owners of the Lake Placid Hoodie: Is the sizing similar to a classic fit? Want to pull the trigger on a L, but hate for it to be short in the sleeves. 

Since when did ralph start using usps to ship?? Ordered something last Wednesday and the post office lost it. Boxing club jacket btw. super pissed isn't even what I feel right now. Usps is the worst in the heights b the absolute worst.

Since when did ralph start using usps to ship?? Ordered something last Wednesday and the post office lost it. Boxing club jacket btw. super pissed isn't even what I feel right now. Usps is the worst in the heights b the absolute worst.

BRUH! I can't even imagine that loss

I'm still blown somebody stole my package with my $10 pushup bars from in front of my apt door 2 days ago. My lady had to talk me out of knockin on all my neighbors doors with my .357 visibly tucked in my pants.

Last edited:
Are they going to refund you you're money? If So, you should re-order the jacket. I think there is sale promotion going on now and the boxing club jacket is included.

Yesterday, I ordered the leather southberry biker jacket & Eagle shawl sweater  using the current coupon code going on now. I saved an extra 150 or so on the already reduced sale price. More than likely I'm going to return it though. I'm thinking of getting me a custom leather from Thurston Bros instead.

BRUH! I can't even imagine that loss

I'm still blown somebody stole my package with my $10 pushup bars from in front of my apt door 2 days ago. My lady had to talk me out of knockin on all my neighbors doors with my .357 visibly tucked in my pants.

Fam I was about to start trashing the past office b :smh: they supposably attempted yesterday but I was home all day nobody rang the bell or knocked on the door cause my dog would have went wild. Go to pick it up today at 9 am they told me to go after 12 cause they weren't done sorting. Go back at 1 wait in that long as line and they tell me it's not even there. Call usps (which is the worst) and they said it's suppose to be at that post office. Somebody giving me that run around I'm heated fam heated. Already called rl cs. Their investigating and will call me back. If they keep using usps I'm never ordering from ralph again b.

Last edited:
Was it fed ex sure post? That's what my current package is

Seems like surepost is retailers answer for free shipping. That's the only time RL.com has used it for my purchases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom