**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yall do the math

I'll post a big group shoot later this week of my monthly pick up . Shouts out to the big homie who will remain anonymous .

My Mans Said Fug It And Copped The Same Leather Piece 3 Times Over :lol:

Bands Were Definitely Broken For That Haul :wow:

Good **** Fam :nthat:

I love the quilted shirts, fit is almost perfect and they are great layering pieces.

Couple other recent pickups

Rocket Fuel!

How does the Stadium patchwork cardigan compare to the Chief patchwork crewmembers.

I'm still the fence since the two share a couple of the same swatches.

@Ty,another nice grid.

Got the newer style engineers in too . They are a shorter boot but easier to break in . The older models were super stiff, pause , and are a ***** to get on and off

Rocket Fuel!

How does the Stadium patchwork cardigan compare to the Chief patchwork crewmembers.

I'm still the fence since the two share a couple of the same swatches.

@Ty,another nice grid.

The tartan patches are similar but definitely different, but it is kinda the same color scheme overall. The stadium is mainly lambs wool, has a much thinner feel and to be honest the materials are not $1500. The craftsmanship is probably a little bit better, it looks and feels more patchworky, if that makes sense. There was more effort to make it a true patchwork imo. With the patches, pins and pennant on the back theres a lot more to it but both those sweaters were extremely overpriced to begin with. I got both under $400 each so I'm happy with them. The stadium joints runs a little big as most cardigans do.

How is everybody coming up on these jackets???
They aren't on the website and someone on here
not too long ago told me they found theirs at a
local store...where are you guys located?

How is everybody coming up on these jackets???
They aren't on the website and someone on here
not too long ago told me they found theirs at a
local store...where are you guys located?

Couple of other retailers sale Rrl online now , stag and union made I know for sure. Also u could call a store or customer service and they'll try to locate you one

Back
Top Bottom