**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

3-16-14

Never forget!

I missed it too. Had left the forum for about 2 weeks the day before it hit...
Didn't even know about it till it was long over.

What's wrong wit the coupon? All I did was screen shot it and I've used it twice wit no problems. Most employees know the code. But if not they jus ask me to zoom in on it...

Looks ok. I did a screenshot on my phone and the 4 digits were readable. Noticed it was the same 4 digit code as the last two posted. :lol:

Glad to hear it works tho. :smokin

Look y'all. That cupon was sent to me in an email. I don't know how many of you frequent RL shoppers get deals and hooks through email but i get them often. Since I'll share with the forum just know that they'll look like how I cropped them cause it's my email and my info is also showed in the email.

Never doubted or said it wouldn't work, just looked funny on my phone. Repped you for posting it tho.
i just posted this before you responded and thank you and all people who used it for the repps. Better yet, PM me your email address and I'll just send it to you If you need to have the official cupon.

Last edited:
Dudes will always find something to complain about smh.

On another note: I usually don't buy used shoes but @kush dry goods. Whenever your done rocking those Van Lauren boots send them my way. :lol:. I'm still feeling that pain for not getting them when I had the chance. Can't find them anywhere. I regret it so bad!!

Last edited:
Meanwhile on Macys.com the come up was real.. and on top of what you see in the screenshot, the employee discount gets applied on our Macy's card statement.

Thanks for coupon bout to be up at Ontario Mills everyday till expires
I got plugs there and they get salty at the coupon but still gonna eat

Back
Top Bottom