**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

patiently waiting for the sale on the backpack. 2nd flick is the camo graphic jacket turned inside out w/ removable aztec vest.

Generally speaking, any dope items in outlets at the moment? Goth sweater can be copped for sure on the coupon. I haven't been there in so long I don't know what's out there.

Generally speaking, any dope items in outlets at the moment? Goth sweater can be copped for sure on the coupon. I haven't been there in so long I don't know what's out there.

Repped cuz your brother in real life :smokin .... I don't think I been to the outlet since the last 50% coupon tho... Gonna pass thru one today so I will hit u tonight if we got some ****... Lemme know what them NC joints look like.

Repped cuz your brother in real life :smokin .... I don't think I been to the outlet since the last 50% coupon tho... Gonna pass thru one today so I will hit u tonight if we got some ****... Lemme know what them NC joints look like.

Down for oops from the NC.

Dudes will always find something to complain about smh.

On another note: I usually don't buy used shoes but @kush dry goods. Whenever your done rocking those Van Lauren boots send them my way.
laugh.gif
. I'm still feeling that pain for not getting them when I had the chance. Can't find them anywhere. I regret it so bad!!
If anyone is interested in pair of used size 11's, PM me for images. I dont have the box anymore however, but they havent been worn much in two years

Last edited:
Yup Ontarios dry
Gothic P sweater still $139 same with the navy/beige rain coat, but it's hot AF
Gonna just cawp essentials this time

Down for oops from the NC.

the Smithfield, NC factory store had some solid sales and selection on the basic/normal items going this past weekend; however, not sure when they were scheduled to end. That said despite the 50% coupon, I didn't find anything that I HAD to have...not many unique pieces in the men's section

the Smithfield, NC factory store had some solid sales and selection on the basic/normal items going this past weekend; however, not sure when they were scheduled to end. That said despite the 50% coupon, I didn't find anything that I HAD to have...not many unique pieces in the men's section

I'm closer to the Mebane outlet. We usually get dope pieces and a wider selection of men's, kids, and big and tall. They definitely get a lot more men's and women's shoes (men's for sure).

I haven't been out since the last 50%. I may go tonight or tomorrow.

I'm closer to the Mebane outlet. We usually get dope pieces and a wider selection of men's, kids, and big and tall. They definitely get a lot more men's and women's shoes (men's for sure).

I haven't been out since the last 50%. I may go tonight or tomorrow.

The Mebane outlet does not have a good selection for kids. It's so limited and most of the stuff in Mebane, can be had at your local mall for cheaper. Smithfield, is the way to go. Outlet is better than Tanger

The Mebane outlet does not have a good selection for kids. It's so limited and most of the stuff in Mebane, can be had at your local mall for cheaper. Smithfield, is the way to go. Outlet is better than Tanger

Over the holidays and prior to they had some really nice kid stuff. Depending on what you're buying plenty of stores offer comparable deals when placed against outlet items--especially if you're patient

SO CHECK IT , IF YALL REMEMBER RL.COM HAD THESE FOR $39.99 , THEY WASNT MOVING AT ALL . NOW MACYS GOT EM FOR $185. THOSE THAT COPPED THEM FOR THE LOW ON SALE CAN EASILY RETURN THEM TO MACYS AND GET A NICE LITTLE GIFT CARD .
just wish I had bought more of them ... Flip $80 into $370 store credit real quick aint bad ..., YOUR WELCOME . YOUR ALL WELCOME #polohoarders
so we promoting fraud now?

YOU DEADASS SERIOUS BRUH? REAL TALK , IF AINT THE CAT ON HERE TRYING CLOWN ME ABOUT WHAT I PAID ON A JACKET ( WHEN I BEEN SEEN HIS PRICES ON NY LO EXCHANGE ON FB , LMAOOO ) NOW I GOT THIS WANNABE DETECTIVE TALKING ABOUT FRAUD ??? NAH THATS CALLED A COME UP WHERE IM FROM HOMEBOY . SMMFH , YALL BE COOL . LMAOOOOOO . OFF THIS .
ok bruh, cool. You got the juice now.

SO CHECK IT , IF YALL REMEMBER RL.COM HAD THESE FOR $39.99 , THEY WASNT MOVING AT ALL . NOW MACYS GOT EM FOR $185. THOSE THAT COPPED THEM FOR THE LOW ON SALE CAN EASILY RETURN THEM TO MACYS AND GET A NICE LITTLE GIFT CARD .
just wish I had bought more of them ... Flip $80 into $370 store credit real quick aint bad ..., YOUR WELCOME . YOUR ALL WELCOME #polohoarders

Def a come up ... Good **** Homie !!!

Back
Top Bottom