**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Random shirt.

Anyone know where I can find one of those packable RLX backpacks from last year for the low in blue or black?

Swingin to the outlets sometime this week, anyone have any coupons on deck? been tryna find some online but they expired on the 3rd

If anyone was wondering how the tropical and paisley shoes were looking. These were mine, feel free to follow as well if you want.

^^^
Sheeesh :x
Dope scoop.
How does it fit? My last varsity fit all types of weird with baggy sleeves n a short length.

^^^
Sheeesh :x
Dope scoop.
How does it fit? My last varsity fit all types of weird with baggy sleeves n a short length.

Good looks. The jacket sits above the waist and the sleeves aren't baggy at all compared to other RRL varsity jackets. Fits slim overall.

I just returned mine, XL was too snug for me, no more XXL either
frown.gif
Yea I usually go up a size in RRL. XL fits me fine. Any smaller and I'd have to return it as well.
laugh.gif
Yeah learned the hard way, sad I was looking in to mirror like maybe a few gym sessions and it will fit better, but can't be forcing clothes lol, wasn't crazy about the sleeves either, a few XXL's on ebay but they are much more than what I paid for it so I just have to cough up the L.

Back
Top Bottom