**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I sized up to be safe but I could have went true to size

hammercharge hammercharge just curious is the patch on the back of yours the same as on .com or different?
mine has the tiger and anchor patch while .com shows a sun flag and R * shield patch

Last edited:
I sized up to be safe but I could have went true to size

hammercharge hammercharge just curious is the patch on the back of yours the same as on .com or different?
mine has the tiger and anchor patch while .com shows a sun flag and R * shield patch

wow didn't notice but yes mine has the tiger and anchor patch and flag

I work at ralph lauren..I get all the fly ish..to much polo to post..just don't mess with that patchy crap or big pony..Lil polo all day..the medium polo is fire too.

SALE

It's down 30% on the year but is up over 130% in the previous 4 years. Nothing can go straight up forever. The nature of public companies force them to grow every year. If you don't have growth on the horizon, the stock price is going to suffer. Investors put their money into companies that have exponential growth potential, obviously companies can't grow exponentially forever, markets are too small/limited for that.

I have not looked into the numbers but I am assuming the roll out of more collections per season, higher price points and less off-price distribution has hurt their sales. It's pretty clear they have been growing over the past few years but I don't think these methods have led to as much growth as they were projecting.

RL as a company will be fine, I don't know how continuing to chase growth is going to affect the stature and look of the brand going forward. Hopefully they are not sacrificing their lifestyle concept they spent so many years building up.

I've noticed the higher price points in the factory store and shift in products. At the Camarillo and Ontario stores (Los Angeles), there are less "statement" pieces and more basics. Markdowns are less frequent. There has been an expansion in RLX shop-in-shop. Suiting has been downsized. Denim was regularly on sale in previous seasons; now it sits at full price with no sale in sight. My observation has led me to conclude that sales are down at the factory level.

There was a bear sweater at a macys in the bay area at $245 I just went to that macys again after like 5 months and ended up paying around $52. Just saw it in a clearance rack and the cashier added another 25% discount. Flourished forsure. Can post pics later if yall want

Last edited:

Too similar to be different but too different to be the same. Anyone in here own the RRL Indigo Sweater Jacket and can provide some more insight?

My sales associate told me the sale starts tuesday. All spring items from RRL, Black Label and polo. I also think there is an additional 30 percent off stuff that is already on sale

So few items included and for the most part same prices they had a few weeks ago :smh:

Last edited:
is there a coupon for the outlets during memorial weekend? didn't get anything in my email for this weekend so was wondering if anyone else did.

Back
Top Bottom