**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thanks bros much appreciated!!

SMB - Those luxury items look amazing, don't even wanna know the price

Where did you find these hats?

Sneakaprince, go one size up
I'm still not right after looking at the PL prices a few days ago. Two of the hats came from Nordstrom Rack, One from Saks, and one from eBay.

Last edited:
Random thought about one of the RLX winter coats I have; I know there are certain pieces that are recycled season after season, but what about other items. Does RL have a timetable for possibly redoing other items? I got this maybe 5 years ago, and is undoubtedly my favorite winter jacket ever. Light as can be, I sweat on the coldest winter days wearing it, and it packs into its own pocket in the back.

ralph-lauren-charcoal-rlx-manchu-marsh-coat-gray-product-4-279981-116311693_large_flex.jpeg

ralph-lauren-charcoal-rlx-manchu-marsh-coat-gray-product-3-279981-116307094_large_flex.jpeg

Top middle

coats5.jpg~320x480

I just want a fresh one and I've seen it nowhere.

Yup. RL is trying to maximize profits, especially in the higher tier blue label and the lux label by simply keeping items instock at a fixed clearance price instead of sending them to outlets.

They are also trying to offset their loses on Purple Label by offering pre-orders on lots of items. I'm thinking that the lux preorders are really made-to-measure, especially the $10,000 coats. No way RL is going an entire size run and lose when the weather changes.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks for the info SMB

The hoodie definitely fits really wide, I've gotten so accustomed to getting a lot of my older RL purchases tailored. As of late I can say the tees, cargos, polos etc have a way better fit, they did a great job with tapering the fit of their clothing

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

If anyone in the NYC needs a tailor that does great work for a reasonable price, head to 264 Broome street, I've taken dam near my entire wardrobe there

Last edited:
Anyone make it to the SH sale?

Picked up the RRL Aztec cardigan, LE CPO jkt, a pair of olive pants and the East West Slim Narrows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom