**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Here you go guys..enjoy!

Went to the outlet today and as usual Absolutely Nothing that I wanted. Hopefully some nice accessories will land in the outlets for Fall/Winter.

Luxury Pre=Orders for Fall/Winter are live online.

Very nice items, but that price hike :x

Last edited:
Will go in there strictly for some quality denim then I'll get them tailor , hopefully they have some sort of sales on the jeans .

Nice group shot. I have the knit versions of a couple of those. I do wish th knits were hooded like the fleece ones.

Last edited:
What u need ?

I need to know if it fits true to size or if I should be sizing up. I know RRL runs kinda slim and Polo jackets in general run short in my opinion.

I'm typically a medium in most of my coats and jackets but I'm not not sure if I should size up on this mostly due to height if anything.

I need to know if it fits true to size or if I should be sizing up. I know RRL runs kinda slim and Polo jackets in general run short in my opinion.

I'm typically a medium in most of my coats and jackets but I'm not not sure if I should size up on this mostly due to height if anything.

How do you want it to fit ?

For above the waist true to size , for at waist and a little bit baggier fit size up

Thanks bros much appreciated!!

SMB - Those luxury items look amazing, don't even wanna know the price

Where did you find these hats?

Sneakaprince, go one size up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom