**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Went into my local macys (Indianapolis) over the weekend to buy a couple pairs of jeans and a few button ups from the RL D&S section..... **** was so un organized i literally could not find my size in anything, there was not any type of organization to anything... Decided to just leave and spend my money elsewhere. 
Need a bear sweater. Thats on the list this year.
me too...

Im a small in Jcrew sweaters.... do you guys think thats a small in RL too?   Jcrew is slim too... not sure how the bear sweaters fit... info? 

These 14s that just dropped are giving me that late 90s Polo Sport vibe. I need to see some of the older heads pull out some gems.

These 14s that just dropped are giving me that late 90s Polo Sport vibe. I need to see some of the older heads pull out some gems.

These aren't gems, but they do represent how complete the PS line was. My all-time favorites from Polo Sport have to be the native american blanket boots. I stil don't know how many other styles are floating around, but I'm happy to own these two.

Recent pickups from the 25% off sale!!

Shirts/Polos & Hat

Jackets/Hoodies

Without the 25% off total would've came out to around $540 ish, with it total came out to $383..

Thats just this years wool sweater, thats why its more expensive; the cotton bears are around 220$ retail.
yeah kinda weird since the grey wool bear sweater was $400 last year

I'm pretty sure that's the cotton bear sweater and they mislabeled it as wool. It might be worth ordering since they might actually send the wool one. if I were to order a wool sweater and got a cotton one I'd be asking for a discount

I'm pretty sure that's the cotton bear sweater and they mislabeled it as wool. It might be worth ordering since they might actually send the wool one. if I were to order a wool sweater and got a cotton one I'd be asking for a discount
That is what I was thinking. I might order it and see what comes in.

The black one is wool and has already released. $395 I believe

That's can't be the retail price. Both the black and blue sweaters are both wool. Only difference is the design. Polostore who has gotten a number of boosted sweaters is marking them up to make a profit.

That's can't be the retail price. Both the black and blue sweaters are both wool. Only difference is the design. Polostore who has gotten a number of boosted sweaters is marking them up to make a profit.
You saw that too right 
laugh.gif
 I was wondering how they get the sweaters early.

Jus came across that polostore cat yesterday wondering how. He sayin retail is 395 and there in physical stores. Looked weird tho. I'm checking everyday for them joints to drop...

It might be worth a purchase on the Macy's site. The only thing holding me back is the fact that I KNOW you will be able to get that bear from Macy's(if it's the blue one) for a better price down the road.

Jus came across that polostore cat yesterday wondering how. He sayin retail is 395 and there in physical stores. Looked weird tho. I'm checking everyday for them joints to drop...

They are in physical stores. Herald Square didn't get their shipment yet. I was there yesterday. Kings Plaza is where he got his sweaters from. Retail isn't 395 because he wouldn't make any money selling those sweaters by charging the same price. He isn't a Ralph Lauren account holder nor would they deal with him.

Last edited:

They are in physical stores. Herald Square didn't get their shipment yet. I was there yesterday. Kings Plaza is where he got his sweaters from. Retail isn't 395 because he wouldn't make any money selling those sweaters by charging the same price. He isn't a Ralph Lauren account holder nor would they deal with him.
What's retail, you know?

Last edited:
Polostore is legit and always has new items for under retail. i could.be wrong but my info says $395 for the black wool and $265 for the Navy cotton. Some of the rl stores have gotten them in and sold out. They are doing smaller shipments with restocks as far as I can tell. Some are doing preorders for those looking to pay full retail.

Back
Top Bottom