**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

This is just confusing at this point. What's the justification for marking up the price? Both sweaters are wool.

This is just confusing at this point. What's the justification for marking up the price? Both sweaters are wool.

Like I said, that's probably an error on Macy's part. They have the wool bear description on the cotton bear picture. If not, that is pretty stupid. I'd cop the navy if it was wool though, for sure.

Y'all think once the rlx bear wool joint hits the site, it'll sell quick? It's sitting on the UK site, if that means anything...

Polostore is legit and always has new items for under retail. i could.be wrong but my info says $395 for the black wool and $265 for the Navy cotton. Some of the rl stores have gotten them in and sold out. They are doing smaller shipments with restocks as far as I can tell. Some are doing preorders for those looking to pay full retail.
He legit but it's worth it to do research before buying from him. He was selling the black wool jacket for more than the sale price on site this week. But yeah overall he will beat prices on site.

Y'all think once the rlx bear wool joint hits the site, it'll sell quick? It's sitting on the UK site, if that means anything...

uk site is a glitch. try and add any size to cart, and you'll get an error. in other word, it sold out pretty quick.
I was able to add all sizes to cart on UK site...

lol ppl bugging right now, saw these new posts and thought a pollinate hit :smh:

I was asking if there would be a wool version of the navy sweater Math, should have been more specific. Macy's always F's up, last year they has the wrong picture up. I'm holding out on the navy cotton because I don't want to pay retail.

Polo Store is 100% legit, not gone speak on where the clothes may or may not come from etc but it is all 100% and they are reputable despite sometimes price gauging. It's a consignment shop so you can't hold them with the same accountability as a chain store.

The UK and US market is completely different, things always go faster here and are higher in demand when it comes to bear merchandise so I don't think thats a good indication of how fast things will sell out here, there were plenty of last years bears to go around in wool and cotton. Nothing has really flew off the shelf since the Bring it Back bear.

Last edited:
The gray wool bear was still on the UK site not too long ago lol.

I get the feeling any place getting the black wool bear is gonna have limited amounts but there will be a handful of restocks. They're not gonna overproduce these but they wanna get every dollar of that bear money.

the last time i was at macy's they allowed stacking... i called customer service and tried using a 20% coupon on top of their current 20% and they said no (for an online order). is this the policy instore now as well?

Last edited:

the last time i was at macy's they allowed stacking... i called customer service and tried using a 20% coupon on top of their current 20% and they said no (for an online order). is this the policy instore now as well?
You mean if stuff is already on sale for x% off can you use a coupon on it? In that case yeah I was in about a month ago and used a couple coupons on some polo items that were on sale. Generally I have found Polo excluded from most online sales, with the exceptions being the private sales and the "mens event" or whatever iirc. Kinda wack since they have a bunch of **** online that my local store doesnt carry.

Anyone ever try ordering online, returning to physical store, and then rebuying in store with the coupon?

Back
Top Bottom