**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Go ahead and upload your recipt and the information from google earth. The fact that the buyer has 0 feedback and your history as a great seller may turn things in your favor. I would call to talk with an agent about this caae.

Those bears were on Macys and I slept? Or the the RL versions?
just saw the bear socks at macys for $18. i didnt cop since i dont wear socks like that, but it would have matched my sweater. it was the bear with the american flag

You might want to email your comment to the owner of Packer ....RichardRyder@$0.10×12.foh

"No ideas original, there's nothing new under the sun..." -NaS

:lol: It's not that serious.

Astounding. It's 2015 and you can't compliment something without that one old head who chimes in with a rap quote.

'Go play somewhere, I'm busy...' - Jay-Z

Ebay is a real trip.
Buyer with 0 feedback buys my FW 2013/2014 Grindlay Vest (smooth leather) and then files a claim saying it is FAKE???
Ebay is now FORCING me to accept the return and refund the buyer.
I dug a little deeper into the buyer (of course a little too late now) to see that his shipping address is an empty construction lot (according to google earth)
so now it seems like I may end up getting either an empty box in return or something else, while this guy walks away with a brand new vest.
I called ebay and offered to upload my receipt for proof, they said "sorry you would need a Certificate of Authenticity" WTF??? This is Lo not an autographed baseball card.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Laure...o1Qci0NQlVTDzjZkR%2FU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Google Earth can be up to a couple years old. That empty lot could be new condos by now. I mean, he did receive the package there, I wouldn't worry too much about that. If you get something other than the vest u sent you can always file a case the same way you would if you're a buyer. It's probably just buyers remorse. Saying something is fake is one of the few ways to force a return.

Make sure that you contact ebay about this because your reputation is on the line, even though you accept the return it can effect your DEFECT % and your seller performance

I've gotten Negative feedbacks removed, as a matter of fact EBAY takes a look at NEGATIVES seriously and they don't like them...... I don't like them as a matter of fact I don't leave ANY feedback for people GOOD / BAD / NEUTRAL because they put the seller at a disadvantage

Another protip: Don't use Stock photos, or at least include 1 live photo in your auctions. If you use stock photos a buyer can return an item for NOT AS DESCRIBED all day long NO questions asked....

:lol: It's not that serious.

Astounding. It's 2015 and you can't compliment something without that one old head who chimes in with a rap quote.

'Go play somewhere, I'm busy...' - Jay-Z

Back of the house with that kid -dish - it dawggie, the stoop is for real heads.

The black Macy bear sweater has 3 buttons on top which I like. Never really liked regular pullover sweaters...

Went to a restaurant yesterday and i peeped this old mans navy and red cuffed Polo jacket with the cookie patch; fresh old man with the matching polo cap too. Then when i took a good look, it was USPA gear...  Never knew USPA went that thorough with copying PRL.

Any guesses on the percentage of fall/winter that is on the site already?

Looks pretty week compared to last year

Went to a restaurant yesterday and i peeped this old mans navy and red cuffed Polo jacket with the cookie patch; fresh old man with the matching polo cap too. Then when i took a good look, it was USPA gear...  Never knew USPA went that thorough with copying PRL.

A lot of the Ralph Lauren stuff that doesn't do well gets sent to the USPA for re branding and distribution.

A lot of the Ralph Lauren stuff that doesn't do well gets sent to the USPA for re branding and distribution.

whattt??

LOL, I ain't buying that for a sec. A source or link is needed in this instance...

Last edited:
Ralph Lauren was founded in 1967 by Ralph Lauren whereas the USPA brand established in 1980/81 by USPA which was founded in 1890....makes sense

PIkprkZ.gif

Last edited:
A couple new pick ups from the RL Columbus Day sale...missed em on Macy's for a few bucks cheaper so glad I was able to grab em in RL...

This one is a little wider than the p wing and other custom fits I have. Maybe cuz the graphic, iono...

Lmao

Lmao

:lol:

You know I had to do it.

Back
Top Bottom