**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

There's a sharp pain in my side when I walk into my living room and there's a mound of RL boxes and I don't even have a keychain in the mix :lol:

I missed out on the Rod/Gun shirt along with the Jacquard shirt with the indian heads on it, if any of you guys seem them in szXL for a decent price please lmk.

hello folks , I want that dipset eagle hoodie in a size small, anyone know where I can buy one still, or just keep checking ebay and hope I get lucky one day

What up folks I've been on a search for this short sleeve polo below. Anyone have any info on the name or direct links? Thanks.

hey got a quick question MathShoes is there any reason y your not updating your instagram with future polo collections pics, i always checked it out to know what was gonna drop, or does anybody know who else on instagram? Also i am looking for the gray polo bear sweater from last year willing to trade indian head shawl from this year or good price lmk thanks

hey got a quick question MathShoes is there any reason y your not updating your instagram with future polo collections pics, i always checked it out to know what was gonna drop, or does anybody know who else on instagram? Also i am looking for the gray polo bear sweater from last year willing to trade indian head shawl from this year or good price lmk thanks

Just been busy lately and there's usually slow periods where there's not a whole lot to update. I got a few spring things I can put up though. The Brooklyn collection is the latest, which you may have seen online or in stores already. I hear there will be another leather sleeved varsity, black and gray, that should make an appearance soon. I'll get back in the swing of things next week, I got some great items going up on ebay next as well. Found some very nice personal pick ups as well, I'll put some pics in here too. Thanks for checking for me, appreciate the support.

Great stuff SMB, got a lot of that myself. Never did see that thicket coat, you got a tag # on it, how much was it? I see you passed on the cardigans. No beacon work shirts either?

Last edited:
Just been busy lately and there's usually slow periods where there's not a whole lot to update. I got a few spring things I can put up though. The Brooklyn collection is the latest, which you may have seen online or in stores already. I hear there will be another leather sleeved varsity, black and gray, that should make an appearance soon. I'll get back in the swing of things next week, I got some great items going up on ebay next as well. Found some very nice personal pick ups as well, I'll put some pics in here too. Thanks for checking for me, appreciate the support.

Great stuff SMB, got a lot of that myself. Never did see that thicket coat, you got a tag # on it, how much was it? I see you passed on the cardigans. No beacon work shirts either?

Thanks Math,

Sorry, no tags on the beacon thicket coat. It was a sample sale pickup that a buyer passed off to me because it was too small...charged me $400 for it which I think is more than fair. I thought for sure that the coats made it to stores since I never saw the gloves or the boots. And Yes, I passed on both standout cardigans and the beacon work shirts :smh: The prices never dropped low enough for me to justify buying them. I may buy one of the cardigans during the summer if they surface at a decent price.

I know you have some great pickups. Can't wait to see you post some things.

Last edited:
hey guys 

ive been looking for a jacket that dropped last year...RRL paratrooper field jacket called the Franklin Jacket (also the olive winfield jacket too)

cant find it kicking around anywhere online...anyone have an idea where i could find it?

thanks

Last edited:
Dope pickups SMB !! Amazing stuff as usual :smokin

Wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your families!!! you guys enjoy and be safe!!!!

Does anyone know how the Ralph Lauren polo hoodies fit in terms of sizing? Specifically a pullover hoodie. I'm aiming towards a Small since I'm only about 5'6 lol and most of my clothes are a Small. However I copped a couple of RL ruby hoodies long ago in a small and they don't even fit now cause the length rides up and it's short. I'm assuming rugby runs small and the normal Ralph Lauren polo fits more bigger? Any help will be great looking to buy online so I can't really try it on.

Does anyone know how the Ralph Lauren polo hoodies fit in terms of sizing? Specifically a pullover hoodie. I'm aiming towards a Small since I'm only about 5'6 lol and most of my clothes are a Small. However I copped a couple of RL ruby hoodies long ago in a small and they don't even fit now cause the length rides up and it's short. I'm assuming rugby runs small and the normal Ralph Lauren polo fits more bigger? Any help will be great looking to buy online so I can't really try it on.
Id go with small unless you like you hoodies roomy then go with M.

I bought a L and XL for myself in the same hoodie and decided to keep both sizes because both fit nicely depending on if I wanted a tighter or loser fit.

Rugby shirts and hoodies run small.

Dope pickups SMB !! Amazing stuff as usual :smokin

Wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your families!!! you guys enjoy and be safe!!!!
Thanks SP.

Anyone watching RRL items should check .com now. Lots of deep discounts and things are dissappearing quickly.

What happened to that RRL shearling??? They took it off the site?

Back
Top Bottom