**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Last year was far superior.

^ I'm STILL looking for that patchwork sweater (in the center). Anybody got the trail for a M, hit me up!

Sorry if repost- thought y'all would be interested.
Music video for Japanese rap song "Polo Ralph Lauren" featuring lots of nice pieces.

I rarely make any noise in this thread but before the lines get clogged. Happy and safe New Years family. Everyone make it home and no unwanted bracelets tonight. Stay smart.

.com has a new batch of Polo Bear polos, both short & long sleeved. Very similar to the ones they've released the past 2 years. But with this batch, you can personalize your polo by choosing from a variety of different bears to be applied to the left chest of the shirt.

Hows the fit on these? Custom fit?

Looks like they're doing baseball jackets also...

First post but definitely not my first time on NT. Great to be here.

Last edited:
I need a 40% off online code to leak or simply fall in my lap. I want every single bear custom fit personalize able shirt!

@SP, Great set up. That Fall 15' shearling is propane.

I see that Polo is all in now for the rebirth of Rugby under the Polo disguise with these custom options.

Last edited:
Cels - Much appreciated

SMB -Thanks brother and dope setup up there, yea they really are bringing Rugby back to life with ridiculous price points, I appreciate the clothing of course just not the prices. What I did find dope was some of the Fall Rugbys came in boxes, thought it was a nice touch.

Gamble - Thanks bro, the denim is from 3X1, purchased from Barneys which I believe has a sale on 3X1 at the moment along with the 3X1 website.

They're available in both custom & classic fit. I certainly prefer custom, though.

And that Shearling is cold as ice.

Yea I grabbed a few things online this morning. Copped the bulldog button up bulldog sweater and the Christmas sweater. Went to the store and it was absolute trash

If anyone is planning polo outlet shopping this weekend i suggest you save your time and gas money.

I live by one of the best polo outlets and its a ghost town with decent product.

To top things off they aren't getting any PSR items.

No more purple label,RRL and d&s on deep deep discounts.

Company seems to have cut back on production big time.

Copped the burgundy bear sweater for $190 on eBay slept on it and wanted more after disliking the navy bears
hoping a large will fit needed an xl

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom