**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Dug these out..

1st the sweater had me thinking...
This blue and gold polo shirt otimo

Random usa

then the shirt with the "3" and the Big Pony... 

Hot Damn!!! Gonna use this as a center piece for an

All Black Evening out on the Town Ensemble for next month...

(Will post the All Black Ensemble Soon - Gotta find a few items)

Medasi for the inspiration...(polopirate & sweger914)

Peace... 

Def need that Big Pony Cardigan...
Aight Aight... I honestly didn't know what I had... The only Big Pony Anything I own...

Someone...

Once Said...

Always...

Bet

On

BLACK... RL BLACK LABEL

All Together Now...

All Black Evening Out on the Town Ensemble...(Inspired)

RL Black Label Waxed Denim Belted Trench with removable Shearling Collar (Black)

RLX Nylon Web Belt (Black) (even the hardware is BLACK)

Polo Wool Beanie (Black)

RLX Leather/Nylon Gloves (Black)

RLX Cotton Long Scarf (Black)

Polo Wool/Nylon Blend Cargo Pants (Black)

Polo Wool Big Pony Cardigan (Black)

Please excuse the Kenneth Cole Anniversary Leather Slip on Boots (Black)

Peace... (BLACK)
wink.gif

Last edited:
Swerger, great set up.
Herueyes, another great set up...loving the Black Label 3/4 length jacket and the Polo cargos.

Speaking of Black Label, this lambskin monza jacket in black/brown is my all time favorite piece from the entire line. Still need to find some time to get the tags off of it.

Black Label has some great items, sad to see it go.

Last edited:
I've never seen that monza jacket in person, but it's still one of the best Black Label pieces I can recall.

Kudos on owning it.

Swerger, great set up.
Herueyes, another great set up...loving the Black Label 3/4 length jacket and the Polo cargos.

Speaking of Black Label, this lambskin monza jacket in black/brown is my all time favorite piece from the entire line. Still need to find some time to get the tags off of it.

What the??? Forget FIRE!!! Forget PROPANE!!!
This some Damn SUPERNOVA!!!!!:wow:
This is that unobtainium Sugar Honey Ice Tea!!!
What did wifey say when you gave up your 1st born??
I had a chance years ago to get a Yellow/Black in XXL
But I declined... Black/Brown is the only option...
This is Madness!!! The Outer Limits/Twilight Zone...
I don't even drink but I need one now!!!

Peace & Congrats...

P.S. Let me find out tú apellido es LIFS*H*I*T*Z!!!! :wink:

Last edited:
Caught some good deals today at Macy's at the Mall At Wellington Green...they have a whole section that everything is 65%-80% off

Got this T for $16 retail was $60

Got this T for $10 retail was $60

Even though I'm out in florida now it gets chilly at night some days...got this crew for $21 retail was $98

Got these sweats for $18 retail was $98

Herueyes  you have some very amazing rlx pieces i was recently in marshalls in jersey and saw these rugby slippers i was shocked and surprised after careful inspection i brought them
Thanks sharieffrl I try to be selective in what I buy - That and the fact I'm an XXL
wink.gif

Nice Rugby Slippers I gotta get to the Marshalls where I use to live in the Bronx

Gonna be some crazy nice weather in NYC this week so I gotta make the best of it...
DAMN what year that cardigan drop? I need that in a medium ASAP.
Hey xdunksbx I don't know exactly what year but it's at least 3 years old... I've only worn it once...

Dunno why I bought it... That and a hat or two are the only things I own with a pony on it...

It's warm as Frack!!! Definitely worth the trouble to track down... I guess you don't see these a lot...

Peace ya'll...

(Sneak Peek)

Last edited:
Swerger, great set up.

Nice man. I saw an all black one a couple years ago, might not have been the exact same one but very similar. It was 75% off too but I felt like I needed a motorcycle to wear that lol.

I bought the polo tech hoodie from the polo store for $120 retail $265 and it came with no tags. It is nice, but not worth anywhere close to retail.

What do you guys see in the future for RL? Obviously I Dont post in here like I did years back, but I have been hearing alot about the company struggling and wanted to know you guys perspective on it.

@Seinfieldfan, Herueyes, Frank- Thanks!

I agree that the black/brown is the best colorway for this jacket Herueyes...and Frand you're right there's also an all black version without perforated leather from this Fall, and also the black/yellow and black/red. After years of searching, I got lucky and ran across a seller willing to part with it. There's a few more items I'm chasing that I hope to have the same luck finding.

Herueyes- that tooled eagle leather looks promising...never seen it before.

What do you guys see in the future for RL? Obviously I Dont post in here like I did years back, but I have been hearing alot about the company struggling and wanted to know you guys perspective on it.
Welcome back Lucky. The name and logos are well established so anything that they put out will sell. The price points are high enough that their position as a true luxury brand is solidified. The have new leadership that are already using lower quality materials to maximize profit, so I think that RL will continue to be around for a long time.

Last edited:

those RLX leather gloves, nicely done.
Aight Aight...Thanks for the notice...

who's going to Lo Goose tonight?
I was seriously thinking 'bout showing up but maybe next year... I'll put something together that will at least 'cause a Ruckus

All RLX of Course!!!! I gotta buy some socks... and thermal underwear... This is serious business... Don't want to be disqualified

due to non-regulation socks!!!
wink.gif

Aight Nice Words & Pics... Maybe we should get a NikeTalk division to head out there and represent...

I might go Silver Goose but no Tims....

Instead I'll roll up on my boosted with my Silver/Black RLX boots on...

All I need now is an RLX key chain, Wallet, Watch, Goggles... This is gonna take some effort...
mean.gif

Might have to put up a Kickstarter page...
wink.gif

We Shall See...

(Sneak Peek) 

Found at the bottom of a space bag... Tags still on too!!!

What can I say - It's the 1st Day of Black History Month!!!

A Little Mutiny is warranted...

Peace...

Still waiting on pics of the onesie. Great article, great flicks.

Herueyes- just curious, is your blue label (polo) collection as significant as your RLX and designer label collections? Love to see you pull out the blue label from the same era. You got some amazing stuff, much of it I've not seen.

Are polo blue label sports coats worth the sale price at $500?

Or can anyone give me advice on maybe better price/better quality brands for sports coats..

Thanks

Still waiting on pics of the onesie. Great article, great flicks.

Herueyes- just curious, is your blue label (polo) collection as significant as your RLX and designer label collections? Love to see you pull out the blue label from the same era. You got some amazing stuff, much of it I've not seen.
Hmmmm..... I've been thinking about how to answer your question for about 15 minutes... I can say from Ralph Lauren... 

RLX collection is 85%

Black Label is 6%

Blue Label is 5%

Double RL is 3% 

Purple Label is 1%

I really can't speak on eras... If I saw something I liked then I tried to get it... Label not so much a factor as was SIZE (XXL).

Most of the time only 5 to 10 (XXL) of a particular item would be produced... worlwide. So for me, myself and I to source one

was and still is like finding a needle in a haystack... Sometimes 5 or 10 years would go by before I would see an XXL out in the wild.

Most of the items I own I've seen only once in XXL and that was all she wrote... The Brothers I knew over at the Mansion would hold 

that 1 (XXL) they received for me or if they didn't get one in they would call to Chicago or the West Coast and have it shipped to the 

Mansion and I would pick it up... Worst case scenario I would have to be vigilant on the flea... for instance SMB likes this RLX Coat

Real Talk here -  I just got this jacket this past November... I never saw it online or in the stores... Never!!! Damn thing was a Myth!!!

Was looking for this Bad boy for well over 10 years... Now I know you know the flea check item # 291232950823 then if you dare check

item # 171999048413. Now if you had the Patience to do all of that then all that's left is to do the Math(shoes)... Seen!!!

From that same RLX Closet... (I would be remiss if I didn't)

RLX Wool Shell Jacket (Grey)

RLX Wool Ski Pants (Grey/Brown Leather)

RLX Wool 1/2 zip Mockneck Sweater (Grey/Brown Leather - elbow patches)

RLX Wide Leather Belt (Brown)

RLX Wool/Leather Gloves (Grey/Brown)

Polo Wool Cable Knit Skinny Scarf (Grey)

Please excuse the Timberland Tackhead boots (Brown)

Warrior Sneak Peek

Just call me Gunni(son)...

I'll try to post some more Polo Blue Label items as I come across them...

Peace...
wink.gif
 (Walk Good)

Last edited:
More and More RLX :wow:. Herueyes- The gray wool with brown leather on every item is amazing, and I've never seen that much of the warrior collection in one place. Nice as always.

icopjordans82- nice Macy's pickups. I'll have to stop by to buy some things to prop my old study up with.

Beezygotsole- I was hoping the quality on that black hoody would be a lot better, but it looks nice.

The weather wasn't freezing today, so I opened a Spring bin for today's wear. Same setup different day....

RRL Grand Canyon Serape Knit, Polo Chambray Shirt, Ralph Lauren English Buckle Boots....Levis Denim and basic tee.

Hmmmm..... I've been thinking about how to answer your question for about 15 minutes... I can say from Ralph Lauren... 

RLX collection is 85%
Black Label is 6%
Blue Label is 5%
Double RL is 3% 
Purple Label is 1%

I really can't speak on eras... If I saw something I liked then I tried to get it... Label not so much a factor as was SIZE (XXL).
Most of the time only 5 to 10 (XXL) of a particular item would be produced... worlwide. So for me, myself and I to source one
was and still is like finding a needle in a haystack... Sometimes 5 or 10 years would go by before I would see an XXL out in the wild.
Most of the items I own I've seen only once in XXL and that was all she wrote... The Brothers I knew over at the Mansion would hold 
that 1 (XXL) they received for me or if they didn't get one in they would call to Chicago or the West Coast and have it shipped to the 
Mansion and I would pick it up... Worst case scenario I would have to be vigilant on the flea... for instance SMB likes this RLX Coat

Real Talk here -  I just got this jacket this past November... I never saw it online or in the stores... Never!!! Damn thing was a Myth!!!
Was looking for this Bad boy for well over 10 years... Now I know you know the flea check item # 291232950823 then if you dare check
item # 171999048413. Now if you had the Patience to do all of that then all that's left is to do the Math(shoes)... Seen!!!

Ahh I see, you are a RLX man. Dont have collection after collection like you but I always loved the line and thought it got a lot of hate. Thats dope you stick to mainly RLX, you don't see that too often lol.

Yeah I hear you, XXL fly out the door on most anything worth copping. I have the same problem in a S with some of the more classy items. I agree, it's not about the line necessarily but the look/design of it. I don't discriminate, I have a little of everything but blue label is my bread and butter.

Uggghh. :x The cardigan is unmatched. I am beginning to hate the blue label serape cardigan I got a couple seasons ago. Would love to swap out with something like this RRL. Whats the damage on that and how likely would it be to come across a S at this point?

Never heard or saw this shearling mentioned once in here this year. Pics don't do it justice, it's dope af. I just might prefer this over the lighter brown shearling, Super luxurious and very classy. Love the color on it too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom