**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

herueyes herueyes Any luck on that buffalo hand knit in xxl? Gonna let this xl go to captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 if not, if he still wants it...

Ended up trying one at Marshall's yesterday, I think I'm in the same boat as you now needing a XXL :smh:

I could pull the XL off if it wasn't so snug in the shoulder area, couldn't really lift my arms comfortably :lol:
LOL, no prob!

herueyes herueyes Any luck on that buffalo hand knit in xxl? Gonna let this xl go to captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 if not, if he still wants it...

No dice... It's Monday (new stock?) so I'll check again before I head home tonight...

Peace...
Kewl, good looks either way!

SneakerPimp- Thanks.

Herueyes- Thanks, the two pics you put up look like some serious winter gear.

Spring 16' looks promising so far. I hoping that some really rugged clothing shows up from the collections.

Last edited:
LOL, no prob!
Kewl, good looks either way!

Sorry Yo no dice... There was a tall brother going thru the isles grabbing everything Lo... He didn't have anything XXL and no Buffalo... I asked the slim shorty who was doing the racks if she seen any Buffaloes and she said no... I did however find a Polo Golf beige jacket that had RLX quality...

I couldn't pass it up... Not for $39.00!!! I'll post detailed pics soon....
SneakerPimp- Thanks.

Herueyes- Thanks, the two pics you put up look like some serious winter gear.

Spring 16' looks promising so far. I hoping that some really rugged clothing shows up from the collections.

Serious winter gear it is... Here's another Sneak Peek...

Peace...

Last edited:
Paper jacket
Nice Nice... I like the contrasting lettering (Polo Sport)... I came across a summer/spring bin

and then a couple of space bags and immediately decided to build out all my closets in the

vain attempt to finally hang all this stuff up!!! Between that and shoveling no time to post...
Here are some pictures of some of my key pick ups from over the last year. Some vintage....some new.
That Tan Shearling is Dope!!! and the Black vest too!!!! Damn!!! That RLX Goose Camo!!

I got one somewhere too (older version)... I found the pants but not the coat yet!!!

I like the graphics on the back of the Pacific Asia Tour jacket... reminds me of the 

Black RLX Gunnison jacket...Those shawl cardigans with the leather elbow patches

are nice... I gotta find my RRL Shawl cardigan... That tartan goose been messing with 

me for a minute now... I keep coming across it at least once a month... Fresh Gear Yo...

Damn this site is like crack!!!! Gonna need an intervention pretty soon... 

Thanks for posting ya'll...

Peace...

Last edited:
Here are some pictures of some of my key pick ups from over the last year. Some vintage....some new.

Great pick ups all around. The black shearling vest is very nice. How's the fit on it, and Did you go one size up or two sizes up?

Last edited:
Today's setup...

Purple Label Canvas Jacket with Leather Accents, Purple Label Shirt, Polo Microcord Pant, Ralph Lauren Suede Oxford with Leather Saddle, Polo Wool Scarf, Polo Leather Gloves

SMB- another jacket that kills me everytime. Phenomenal.

That black shearling vest seems like it reminds me of a women's item. But I don't think it is based on the label and the sizing. Is it a sample?

Last edited:
That vest seems like it reminds me of a women's item. But I don't think it is based on the label and the sizing. Is it a sample?

Yep it's a sample.. but I do think there is a a similar version that they ended up releasing for woman. It's longer and more tapered than this one....

Today's setup...

Purple Label Canvas Jacket with Leather Accents, Purple Label Shirt, Polo Microcord Pant, Ralph Lauren Suede Oxford with Leather Saddle, Polo Wool Scarf, Polo Leather Gloves

Hot Damn!!! I count 11 pockets not including the zippers... What the Frack!!!!! The jacket and the shoes are a killer
Combo... Everything else just adds to the how do you say...Montage - Kick A S S !!!!!

Peace, Frank everything you posted on that last page was super dope, amazing setup as usual supermanblue and nice jacket collection you have ge97nupe, crazy how you was able to pick that all up in a year.

Last edited:
Well the red cardigan the black motor jacket and the red varsity jacket are pieces that I consider vintage....
some good pickups but none of these are "vintage". i know the term is subjective but nothing in those pics are past the 10 year mark, and most ppl who collect vintage polo would probably say 15-20 years.

Back
Top Bottom