**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

This Purple Label flight suit is dope as hell, but 3 grand??? Sheesh.

Last edited:
Yo @sneakerpimp2k8 I was on your blog and peeped those black label RL waxed sr19 cargo pants.
Can you provide some info on those? What's the fitting like? They seem slim fit from the pic posted.

Last edited:
Great stuff up there^ . Very nice info about the upcoming Fall 16' collection. I'm hoping that the Native American wear shifts to RRL, while Polo focuses on preppy collections.

Today's setup for this great weather...

RLX Hooded Native American inspired Knit (sample), Polo Waxed Cargo Pant, Polo Socks, Ralph Lauren Tumble Leather Boots, Polo v neck tee (not pictured)

Yo @sneakerpimp2k8 I was on your blog and peeped those black label RL waxed sr19 cargo pants.
Can you provide some info on those? What's the fitting like? They seem slim fit from the pic posted.

Sup bro they fit very slim, almost perfect without having to tailor, one of the best cargos I have ever copped hands down, every now and again a pair would pop up and then disappear. I believe they are made with 1 or 2% of elastane for that stretch effect. If you can get your hands on a pair they are more than worth it.

Recent fit..

Tan yeezy 1 wdywt-4 by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Dope stuff as always SMB, that hoodie looks dope :smokin

Sorry Fam been in Black Appreciation Land for a minute... 
roll.gif

Yo SneakerPimp2k8  I knew I had seen that wool pattern before but I couldn't place it... Since you got the hat, scarf and jacket...

I figure the pants would kill it... Just need to be long enough to cuff 'em to show the pattern and FIRE!!!!

(That's if you don't already have'em)
wink.gif

Nice setup SMB (down to the socks!!! You no joke!!!!...) I've been tending

to the house and will get back in the saddle in a minute...

RLX Sneak Peek (For Black History Month) but of course...

Peace...

Last edited:
SP, Thanks and nice outfit. Glad too were able to find that shirt in your size.

Herueyes, Thanks. Great RRL fleece lined denim and very nice custom embroidery job on the RLX jacket.

I'm not really on my LO **** the way I was in the 90's, but I have a few homies that work for Ralph Lauren and still look out.

Especially with any part of their "boxing" collection. Have the jacket, T shirt, duffel and lounge in these....

Recent pickups the hoody and shirt from IG the scarf and button up today from Woodbury

Quick stop on the way back on some mountain google maps had me on lmao hope they do some more distressed denim like this soon

Lol, I saw that polo on IG updated as "sold". Nice pickup

Recent pickups the hoody and shirt from IG the scarf and button up today from Woodbury

Quick stop on the way back on some mountain google maps had me on lmao hope they do some more distressed denim like this soon
Lol, I saw that polo on IG updated as "sold". Nice pickup
I copped like a two weeks ago, he posted it again like a day or 2 ago did you peep?? He raised the price on it tho lmao he sold it to me for a GREAT price. 

SMB - Thanks man had to make the L work, would have preferred a XL but it was no where to be found

Dru - Dope pickups and clean fit

Herueyes - Ohhh ****, had no Idea that was you lololol, hope that wool isn't itchy on the legs, never saw those before.

Aight Aight, I can't do Woodbury Commons... Those exits on the Thruway are so loooong... And it's too hit or miss... I've never found anything up there from Ralph to my liking...

Now Marshalls on the other hand is treating a brother right. Was around the old neighborhood early Sunday Morning and found myself in traffic with a Marshalls across the street. Parked & went inside and Bingo!!!

Peeps got mad when I plucked both pairs off the shelf within a few seconds of each other... Plucked dem jammies and was ghost!!!

Peace...

Back
Top Bottom