**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I remember when this thread was going nuts for the green stowie. Got mine off a mannequin in Denver or something over the phone lol.

if i remember correctly, weren't they on sale at macys for

^ I'm pretty sure RRL is not included in the current sale. Also, I'm pretty sure the Dylans was jeans are still widely available. I would suggest that either you call or visit a store and ask a sales associate to assist you in locating a pair.

I appreciate it. Yeah I am pretty sure they didn't sell out. They just seemed to have been removed from the site and I was wondering where the stock will end up. I checked instore with my local RRL and they did not have them. I will have to call customer service and try to track down a pair.

For those new to the thread or looking for RRL on sale, I do at least 25% off any day of the week regardless of whats going on, lmk if you need assistance with items. This appeals to the small demographic that are going to shop regardless, I know some you guys like to shop at that rock bottom price and save as much as possible but with waiting comes the gamble of your size not being there,

Does anyone know what model jacket this is? It looks like the 4-pocket moto on the site, but there are slight differences.

Excuse the ashy knuckles.

Last edited:
Latest Buy...
Ralph Lauren Saddle Shoe brown leather on green, bench made in England

Henley and Helney II made in England are my all time favorite RL footwear.
Couldn't find them all, but here are a some of my other colorways...

Wowow those shoes are flames esp that green/brown c/w. Always liked that color combo

Nice Shoes SMB... Rainbow Coalition Styley... I know the feeling when you find the right pair then all the color variations are a must!

My friend from back in the day was throwing this out!

Apologies on my iPhone

Peace...

The stuffed polo bear, I remember those.

Nice Monte Carlo shirts and tote...now who has the matching swim shorts and matching purple label socks???

Nice snow beach pick up.

Last edited:
Anybody have any idea where i can find this cap in L/XL? I can only find 1 on ebay but it is a S/M size. Lost an auction for it a few days ago at a crazy price ($11) while i was working out. Still salty about that lol. Any info is greatly appreciated.

The stuffed polo bear, I remember those.

Nice Monte Carlo shirts and tote...now who has the matching swim shorts and matching purple label socks???

Nice snow beach pick up.

Thanks fam. I had a deal pending for both but it didn't go thru. They are out there tho.

Back
Top Bottom