**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thanks SP.

Nyzthoro, there the Monte Carlo shorts are. I really loke the native American ones the best. I hope RL does a couple of work shirts with rhe same graphic.

Did any of you get the survey from .com about the Polo logo placement on s/s shirts?

Last edited:

Man I never found the shirt in a XXL or the shorts in any size. Congrats

Copped some nice denim and supply jeans today and another cap in wheat

This time of year is the best to re up on hoodys too

BTW anyone know where I can get a nice Polo duffle for the low? Or just a decent price?

new pickups...
Polo native patchwork jean with leather and blanket swatches, Polo sping 16'native socks, RL leather moccasins with horn toggle

Jacket looks dope, although I feel like we've gotten about 3 versions of it in the past few years, they just keep recycling
I agree; We haven't seen it as many times as the Rrl military jackets, but the blue side of the Polo souvenir jacket has already threepeated. People that missed the other versions should appreciate another chance at it.

Last edited:
Amazing fit per usual SMB, and yea you/re right this is another crack at an amazing jacket.

My jacket closet is ridiculous at this point, even thought of parting with some items that don't see the light of day but don't really want to go the eBay route, if you're a XL you may be in luck

I noticed in the USA wear they put a patch on the american flag crew, so damn lazy

i need those mocc's!

yeah the embroidery is dope on the souvenir jacket but i wont be picking it up. i still have the one from a few years back NWT.

Back
Top Bottom