**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I keep hearing pologate....can some1 please elaborate?
Someones RL employee information was leaked on the internet, and the flood gates opened. 40% off everything for several hours. Many won, much flee. Pologate = Watergate. It happened twice tho

RIP to the days of those sus 50% off coupons at the outlets too.

I missed pologate but made up for it with those in 2014/2015. My crew still rocking Lo from all those trips.

Someones RL employee information was leaked on the internet, and the flood gates opened. 40% off everything for several hours. Many won, much flee. Pologate = Watergate. It happened twice tho
pologate was 60% off everything. every year since then we got an employee login leak. hopefully we get one this year.

pologate was 60% off everything. every year since then we got an employee login leak. hopefully we get one this year.
Facts, I ate off both of them so Im good lol. Only one order got cancelled. We could use another LoGate, but at the right time for the right items.

I was in on the 2nd Discount Code Leak, but sadly that was the first year of RL's quality decline. I sent my order back for a refund.
I'm still chasing the older items that have been on my list, but a new code leak would definitely push me to by a couple of new items.

Pologate cancelled one order that was higher priced and shipped the lower priced. When I got the box, the cancelled order was in the box, on the bottom!

:smokin

A friend of mine just got his Made to Measure Collis slippers in from Italy. He was super happy with the results.
[emoji]128006[/emoji]

Embroidered dust bags:

Black ski bear was at Orlando international outlet this weekend in abundance. Looked dusty af though. Seen em look better than that years prior.

The outlets are definitely overselling this Polo Bear "Event" and on the contrary, selling last years 2 bear motifs at regular price alongside existing pieces readily available in-store. Nothing more.

Regular price tho.. Ridiculous for anything to be regular price at an outlet.

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on

Fellas, I will get these out on Saturday and to the locals we will meet up asap

Polo section here stays fully stocked and then gets that heavy discount. If anyone wants these in a cpl months when they go on sale I'll post again and let me know.

Anything polo I've bought in the past couple years I have bought around 60% off it gets marked down heavy up here in Macy's

Polo section here stays fully stocked and then gets that heavy discount. If anyone wants these in a cpl months when they go on sale I'll post again and let me know.

Anything polo I've bought in the past couple years I have bought around 60% off it gets marked down heavy up here in Macy's

Put me on the "list"

Put me on the "list"
Yea I definitely want in on that next go around for these too if possible. 

^ [emoji]128064[/emoji]

In as well. Appreciate it bro

Back
Top Bottom