**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Polo section here stays fully stocked and then gets that heavy discount. If anyone wants these in a cpl months when they go on sale I'll post again and let me know.

Anything polo I've bought in the past couple years I have bought around 60% off it gets marked down heavy up here in Macy's
Add me to that list. I always have my credit card ready lol

Polo section here stays fully stocked and then gets that heavy discount. If anyone wants these in a cpl months when they go on sale I'll post again and let me know.

Anything polo I've bought in the past couple years I have bought around 60% off it gets marked down heavy up here in Macy's

Would appreciate the help on getting one of these to Canada as well!

Put me on the "list"

Yea I definitely want in on that next go around for these too if possible. 

^ [emoji]128064[/emoji]

In as well. Appreciate it bro

Add me to that list. I always have my credit card ready lol

Would appreciate the help on getting one of these to Canada as well!

Will keep y'all posted

Anton - Yea in the NY/NJ areas

Sale looked pretty dry to me, if you're in the company, this discount stacks till 10/3 btw :smokin

Last edited:
^^^^^^^Yes, I just left Ontario Mills today, too. The manager said that they only have 1 size run on the sweaters. Not sure if they will re-stock. I won't buy without promotion though. I will keep an eye out for sale price but $300 right now? Pass.

They have the big pony puffy vest from the last two holiday seasons  in royal blue and black. I already have them so I'm just going to watch out for the ski bear sweater.

^^^^^^^Yes, I just left Ontario Mills today, too. The manager said that they only have 1 size run on the sweaters. Not sure if they will re-stock. I won't buy without promotion though. I will keep an eye out for sale price but $300 right now? Pass.

They have the big pony puffy vest from the last two holiday seasons  in royal blue and black. I already have them so I'm just going to watch out for the ski bear sweater.
Same
Need discount or at least something to stack with email coupons
I was feeling those black water polos too those are clean

Yes,the black polo is very clean. I had a coupon with me (25%) but I need it to be on sale, too. I will bite when I can buy it for below $200. The manager said that the entire store will be 30-40% off leading up to Black Friday but the sweater might sell out between now and November. So I predict that they will put it on sale in the next 2-3 weeks. 

IMG_5463.jpg

don't want to risk it, going back tomorrow for my size will just return if it goes on sale

Last edited:
Just left the Pooler, GA (outside of Savannah) outlet store a couple of hours ago. They had that bear sweater as well. Got the 20% off coupon that most of you probably have but still gonna wait until the price drops.

Regular price tho.. Ridiculous for anything to be regular price at an outlet.

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on

Fellas, I will get these out on Saturday and to the locals we will meet up asap

If that's the case put me down for an XL or L

Can some1 please bless me with an outlet coupon? Going tomorrow and polo for some reason stopped sending me coupons. Thx

Back
Top Bottom