**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

For those that want the Big Skull Rugby Hoody or the Big Skull Polo, buyer beware that I received these items today and they have the small skull. You will not receive the item as shown on the website. I called and they have to verify with the warehouse before moving forward with a return/exchange.

Which polo did u buy. They had two different big skull short sleeves. I need the small skull polos

^ The one with FC and R, wicket yellow, not sure if all of them are actually small skulls. They did not have a definitive answer as they will check the warehouse on Monday.

By the way does anyone have the blue USA Rugby with #13 on the back, need to confirm is this is classic fit or vintage slim.

Last edited:
bout to hit up U.S polo assn

get my horsepower on :pimp:

Anyone please I need that red rugby vest asap. I ordered it many times from rugby but it never came in my order I would call and they say oh it must have sold out. Please lemme know if anybody is selling sz large

Krash, when I said that "..I didn't miss much", I meant it in a way that I was more interested in what was for sale, what vendors had to move, etc. I was more interested in what pieces could be acquired and from what pics I seen of what was available, then "I didn't miss much". I am not talking about the performances/show. Like I said, whoever went, I hope that they enjoyed the performances especially Mey and Timeless cuz they are good peoples. I am far removed from music that I don't "listen" to it like I used to but it's good to see Mey and Timeless have venues to showcase their talent.

The red stadium hat just looks "too brand new" to me. If it's real, then damn that's nice, but if it was a "custom", I wouldn't have replicated it as a copy but done it in a way that it show's it's a custom with some different aspects instead of copying it, cuz then we wouldn't even be discussing if the hat is a "knockoff". that's just my opinion. Even the red wool wooden ski knit is still suspect to me and it is basically why I keep that and the other colors of that knit out of my collection.

I am sure there might have been more rare pieces in the building, but maybe your view as "rare" is different from mine. I am really referring to Hova's sweatshirt as the actually rare piece. Remember, I'm new school Lo from mid 90's up to today. The '80's uni, cookie, polo usa pieces do not move me as much as the pieces from the era that I grew up in so I know how our views differ just like how our views differ from others in this thread regarding Polo.

It's nice to see that there was a good turn out for the event, but don't misconstrue me saying that "I didn't miss much" in a way that I'm downplaying the event. When Dallas was trying to get this organized the first time in 2010?, I was interested and believe me, I was contemplating on going this past Sunday, but I already had plans and had work the next day. Like I said to Polo Sport, it was dope that he rocked the RRL tiger varsity cuz I knew a lot dudes never saw it, or even saw it in person before and that's what's great when you get to see other RL pieces in person that you never seen. Props to Dallas if he can organize another event in the future.

When haven't I given an honest opinion?
slim pickings on the vendor side but hey it was the first time out so I wasn't expecting much on that side (I did see that much cause I was running around like I said befor) but the turn out was great!!

I thought u was talking about the 5/6 panal joints the Flatbush crew(rlpc) got done up. Funny thing is I said the same thing when I saw that cap like "something not quite right or hey! What's this funny business going on!!!" Lmao!

Hov always kills it. We(hov and I) was outside the venue chilling when psport(12oz) came up and took some shots. cat on the side said "oh duke got on the tiger head" and I said to myself yeah but not 'that' tiger head!! lol. u and I both know rare is rare and let me correct my self on something there was not a ton of rare pieces in the spot but it was more than a few (men's/woman's/kids).

And you are not "new school" anymore jay cause u didint start in the bigg pony era!! Lol. U are now officially "old school" now so pull-up a Lo rocking chair and wave ya Lo Cain at the young wipper snappers cause they not rocking it right!! Lmao!! Just cause I love all RL lines don't mean I even like "all" RL pieces. It took me one season to warm up to d&s. (they have some tuff joints) the **** that makes me laugh(not u) is that heads really think that "this" line "that" line is "luxury" or "different" in some way. Sorry but its not just great marketing and that's really all that it is folks! Yeah there is the ltd.run on a few things or just avealble at only bloomies or saxx! At the end of the day it just RL whit a different tag.The ‘LO-End Theory also got some press…[/U]
http://www.imposemagazine.com/photos/the-lo-end-theory-at-highline-ballroom http://www.12ozprophet.com/index.php/news/dallas-penns-lo-end-theory-invades-highline-ballroom http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/2013/01/the_polo_files.php olo_files.php

Last edited:
is  georgetown rugby still open? wanted to swing by there after work tomorrow

anyone know if anything decent left? hopefully they some denim or small skull polos left
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
is  georgetown rugby still open? wanted to swing by there after work tomorrow

anyone know if anything decent left? hopefully they some denim or small skull polos left
ohwell.gif
Nothing good left dont even bother, unless you want solid colored Gothic R polo's

It says the one in Boston is closed. No mention of the one at the Natick mall. Guess I'll check tomorrow. Didn't know they were closing. 
frown.gif

Picked this up for $65 at Macys
Nice price. Whatever you do, don't cop the blue one. It is very cheaply made compared to the cream due to a different percentage of blended materials. The cream got weight and lil tug resistance, the blue one is flimsy and almost see through with a white shirt underneath. I put the sweater on and off twice and now it's like a skirt 

workers were always super cool, I'd always chop it up with them as a shopped. Reg RL stores workers act bougie as ****.... like calm down *****, yo *** working in retail :lol: :lol: It may be RL but it's STILL retail

:lol: Yep.

Well, I was wayyyy too late. All I grabbed was a pair of slim chinos and 2 polos with the gothic R on the chest. That store was EMPTY. 60% off existing sale will do that.

Nice price. Whatever you do, don't cop the blue one. It is very cheaply made compared to the cream due to a different percentage of blended materials. The cream got weight and lil tug resistance, the blue one is flimsy and almost see through with a white shirt underneath. I put the sweater on and off twice and now it's like a skirt 
Just different that's all. All the flag knits are like that(different weights,materials ect) the roll neck and hoody,mock neck botton up version that came out a few years ago is just like that. Then you have the thick ones. The oatmeal color one is popular because that's a color that Ralph never did for the flag knits. I have the cable knit beenie to the oatmeal cable knit shawl(IMO is better that the regular flag shawl cause of the thickness and design) but the only spot I see that was bloomies and the bay.i have the blue one but not the beenie that's why I'm looking for the oatemeal one(any of them bnwt). I get what you are sayin but that blue one is just like the hoody,thin light weight for warmer weather I.e. not as cold as it has been.

RIP RUGBY

My favorite piece from their collection:

just the patch. That's why I cop the patches from that. The jacket style was better done in wool or the cotton paper jackets for the scribble line (1988). Just made better to last longer.

just left short hills.....rip rugby
Patches 40¢ after discount I cop all that was worth coping!

Are all the Rugby stores closing? 
yes all stores and I was told they will be d&s stores cause the line did so well in macys (the ny store. idk about the others stores)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom