**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Nice price. Whatever you do, don't cop the blue one. It is very cheaply made compared to the cream due to a different percentage of blended materials. The cream got weight and lil tug resistance, the blue one is flimsy and almost see through with a white shirt underneath. I put the sweater on and off twice and now it's like a skirt 

The blue shawl caught a hole after 1 wear, had to return it. :smh:

@nimi damm 40ct thats dope!

D&S store oh wow.yeah  they def did there numbers in macys in Ny and Nj

The blue shawl caught a hole after 1 wear, had to return it.
mean.gif
crazy... i have the mock neck button up version of the sweater in navy and no probs...
yeah, the mock neck and roll neck flag knits from the previous 2 years were thicker/sturdier.   

Didn't know that D&S sold that well in NY for them to open up a store. I live in the suburbs and the D&S stuff is always on deep discount on the Macy's racks. I'd like their hoodies better if they weren't always in faded colors.

d&s seemed to catch fire after all the american flag and camo stuff

and of course the beacon stuff

they're already bringing stuff back that just came out

Didn't know that D&S sold that well in NY for them to open up a store. I live in the suburbs and the D&S stuff is always on deep discount on the Macy's racks. I'd like their hoodies better if they weren't always in faded colors.

I've found some good shorts and pants for the low at Macy's within the d&s section. I always price check and scan their tags because my experiences so far have been that their ticket price doesn't always accurately reflect the markdown from their signs. It is usually lower, and thus a pleasant surprise.

Anybody got the Rugby Vermont work shirt in a large.Or anybody know where to cop the Grey beacon Print PRL hoodie with the elbow pathches? I cant find neither of these items for the life of me. pm me

Heard a few of the rugby store employees on university pl talking about it converting to a denim supply store by spring/summer time.

Last shipment from rugby unless something nice comes up
the bottom right polo is the small scull one, i originally ordered the big scull but received this one instead, not complaining siince i like this one better

Last edited:
Nice find on the trapper cargos Jumpman, best pant of the season.

Finally got back around to wearing my equestrian fleece hoody today.
Haven't seen this since I stored it after the first wear ...

Polo RL Fleece Zip, Polo RL striped Sportshirt Polo RL Silk Flag, Rugby RL Trouser, RL suede Saddle Oxford

Last edited:
Nice find on the trapper cargos Jumpman, best pant of the season.

Finally got back around to wearing my equestrian fleece hoody today.
Haven't seen this since I stored it after the first wear ...

Polo RL Fleece Zip, Polo RL striped Sportshirt Polo RL Silk Flag, Rugby RL Trouser, RL suede Saddle Oxford

dope pieces ...the shoes and the tie esp! def some wardrobe staples

There any additional codes that can be used on RL.com right now?

PoloSport - Great photos, recap from that event.
Jumpman2314 - Great pickup, I still have to find a pair.
bigsupa - Damn you for that flag beanie. :lol:

^ Don't own any sweaters but have a couple sport shirts and I would say a RRL large fits like a custom fit PRL large while still maintaining length which is great for me since I'm 6'3

Anyone else hear rugby had that black n yellow letterman with all the patches back on the site a few hours ago? Don't know if ppl are just messing with me telling me it was available smh

Any difference in the fit between regular ralph lauren rugbys, and the rl rugby brand rugbys ?

Been thinking about getting a stripped on online.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom