**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Going to throw some stuff up on EBay wanted to post them in here in case anybody in here wanted them. Shoot me a pm for more pictures and details if interested. Jacket is brand new with tags. Shirts have all been work about 5 times. All size M

I got that red jacket in the closet right now.. if I'm not mistaken it dropped about 2 years ago.... piff

It says New York on the back right?

Last edited:
Caught the wild L from Ralph on X-Mas eve.

Ordered a Preppy Bear sweater from the site a few weeks back in a medium. It fit too big so I sent it back for an exchange for a small. Got an email on X-Mas eve that they no longer had any smalls in stock.

Called them up yesterday to see if they had any in the warehouse or any nearby stores and nothing came up. Sadly my hunt continues. Worst part of it all is that I copped from the site at a pretty decent price. 
mean.gif

Just got the martini bear sweater in, ended up grabbing an xl since xxl was sold out. Fits a little tighter than i like, was wondering if anyone has a xxl with tags theyd be willing to trade for my xl? Still has tags and have plastic wrap, purchased from rl.com only tried on the 1 time.

Thanks!

Caught the wild L from Ralph on X-Mas eve.
Ordered a Preppy Bear sweater from the site a few weeks back in a medium. It fit too big so I sent it back for an exchange for a small. Got an email on X-Mas eve that they no longer had any smalls in stock.
Called them up yesterday to see if they had any in the warehouse or any nearby stores and nothing came up. Sadly my hunt continues. Worst part of it all is that I copped from the site at a pretty decent price. :smh:

They are at some outlets. See if someone can help you if they head out that way.

Just got the martini bear sweater in, ended up grabbing an xl since xxl was sold out. Fits a little tighter than i like, was wondering if anyone has a xxl with tags theyd be willing to trade for my xl? Still has tags and have plastic wrap, purchased from rl.com only tried on the 1 time.

Thanks!
Check your pm!

PoloPirate - Dope

Limonyfresh - That looks amazing!

Gourmet - Happy holidays and Happy New Year to you guys!!!!

In the coming weeks I will be liquidating a lot of RL/RRL, as I previously did I made a link to give friends/family/NT first dibs, helps alleviate eBay fees/disputes/chargebacks etc and I will attempt to do the same this time. My wardrobe is just ridiculous and it's time to cut the fat. I have numerous knits, cardigans, sweaters, shawls, button shirts, hoodies, cargos, canvas pants, denim etc. If you wear L/XL and 36x34 I will gladly send the link as I create a gallery and all post in here for the not so regulars. If you have items from previous seasons, bear swearers etc that you seek I may have them, shoot me a PM :smokin

Nerd bear crew neck sweater at TJMaxx/Marshalls for $80, worth stopping in and checking. Decent amount of sizes when I was there earlier.

Which one and sneakerpimp send me what you got too.

Also snatched a bear polo shirt at the outlet for $40, I think it was a good price but y'all probably know where to get it for $5.99 :lol:

Does anyone know if UNC Chapel Hill has a liscensed RL shop?

My uni has one with the USC Gamecock logos on it along with the pony in the school colors. Like $20-$40 more too. I have some sweatpants and a cap.

Would love some UNC Ralph gear more

Yes they do. You can get it from the bookstore. My mom got me a shirt from there when I was deciding where I would for undergrad. She actually got me a ecu, UNC, and had to make me one for UNCG(ultimately went to UNCG for a degree in education).

Does anyone know if UNC Chapel Hill has a liscensed RL shop?

My uni has one with the USC Gamecock logos on it along with the pony in the school colors. Like $20-$40 more too. I have some sweatpants and a cap.

Would love some UNC Ralph gear more

Yes it would be. Syracuse has one.

@loveat1stsole & @llerraj — much appreciated!
I'm going to have pick up some pieces when I go.

Every time I wear my USC stuff, people ask where I had it embroidered LoL

Back
Top Bottom